Sitka question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitka question

Im sure at some point this was asked but does anyone run the fanatic lite bids? Whats yall thoughts on them for our wacky weather?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I love mine down here, hate them in kansas. They're super comfortable and I can wear them down into mid 40's high 30's as long as there's little wind. If any wind, they're useless.

With that said, you're better off going with the stratus, as they're very comparable in temp range but have a wind barrier.

Having both is pretty dumb. I got the stratus after the finatic lite, and tried to sell FL a few times with no takers, so I keep them in my tx bag.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Therooster240g View Post
      Im sure at some point this was asked but does anyone run the fanatic lite bids? Whats yall thoughts on them for our wacky weather?

Cocklaburs will get all over it. Please keep that in mind.

Comment

Stratus system all the way here. I have the Fanatic bibs and jacket and needless to say that stuff aint coming out until the next snowpocalypse. Way to hot for your average day of hunting in Texas even into late season as long as you are layering with good stuff to.

Comment

What would the difference in bulk and fit?

Comment

Working...
          X