Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    i knew you were in PHUN..

just saw where DWAC is at 180 pounds in the UK...thats like $245 i think...HOPE
    saw a flash of 175 now halted at 157.50 again
    Instead of a beer can you buy me a whiskey?

Comment

saw a flash of 175 now halted at 157.50 again
      I cashed out at 175. Not bad for buying at 13. Still have warrants though.

Comment

i really want to jump in, but this is something you have to sit all day watching, id=s it not?
        i am looking for 4 good solid ones, not to aggressive, nor tanks
        to redo my Fidelity account

good Luck to ya'll

Comment

I am in the Nat Gas biz and manage investment portfolio. As a commodities guy, I lean toward commodities and the stocks that can benefit. There is a podcast called "Odd Lots" which delves into commodity topics such as lumber, coal, shipping etc. The underpinnings of the economy. Monday the guest was Jeff Currie (Head of Goldman Sachs Commodity Research). This podcast is a great summary of the events that have lead to the current price environment. I highly recommend a listen.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            DWAC halted at $130.
            I had an order out to buy 100 shares then. Canceled it when it was halted. Now watching it again at 121. Don't think I have the balls to hold this one over the weekend so if I get in I'll probably get back out quickly.

Comment

back to 99...i just sold off over half of mine on stop sells

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Instead of a beer can you buy me a whiskey?
                but yes, i owe you a bottle of whiskey good call man

Comment

seems they are halting the stock every time it starts to go up. Seems like manipulation to me. I sold most of my original investment, left a little in to let it ride.

Comment

Yea since they halted it, I haven't seen any signal that makes me want to buy. I have to step out the house around 1130 so probably won't get in today.

Good luck to those who do and congrats to those who got in and made good money.

Comment

So who's holding and who's folding?

Comment

I sold DWAC at $114 this morning. Only holding 30 DWACW for the long haul. Will buy back after things fade over the next 2-3 weeks waiting for the deal details.

Won't bother me if it skyrockets and I'm left behind.

Comment

I sold DWAC at $114 this morning. Only holding 30 DWACW for the long haul. Will buy back after things fade over the next 2-3 weeks waiting for the deal details.

Won't bother me if it skyrockets and I'm left behind.
                          Im not upset that i sold at 175 od course, but i was hoping it would fall this morning so i could buy back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                            Im not upset that i sold at 175 od course, but i was hoping it would fall this morning so i could buy back in.
                            This will be a tough one to figure. Not many tradeable shares and I can see Trump supports holding strong. But history of these SPACs almost always has them falling back to $20-30 area at some point. So it's anyone's guess.

Comment

I just sold 1/3rd of position at 56 Will sell another 1/3rd around 65 Hopefully here in another hour LOL
                              Well after dropping $115 from it's high it still needs to drop $4 more to get to where I started selling!

Crazy.

Anyone looking to go long on this at some point? I sort of hope the hype dies down and it falls back under $20. This may be the only stock I ever buy and hold forever IF terms are right. They may be outrageous though and can't blame them as all social media stocks are outrageous far before they make money.

Comment

Ford finally took off, Target of $20 from $12 looks like it will hit this week.
                                Unless me posting this jinxes it...

Guess the CEO is bomb like everyone said or maybe just getting the new Bronco out gave them a bump.

Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X