Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
    thanks there is a dealer in Sherman.
    I am going to take a drive up there or Bonham to see them and kick the tires, look into the reviews about parts being hard to find, or warranty work if needed..
    good Luck to you 2050z

Comment

Love my Pioneer, as does anyone that drives it or rides in it. Perfect UTV IMHO

Comment

I have a honda pioneer 700 that has been a great rig for me. The actual gearing vs belt driven is one thing less to go wrong IMO.

Comment

found this on the Hisun,,
          for i would use it for,,,, dam worth money... as always,, just in my opinion

Comment

You should really talk with Hoffpauir Polaris in GOLDTHWAITE...
            There's a reason they're #1 in sales..

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
              Love my Pioneer, as does anyone that drives it or rides in it. Perfect UTV IMHO
              Sherman dealer does not have any 550 EPS just yet. 450's are in stock though

Comment

A "regular" 4-seater mule can be had for 13k. 4wd, extendable bed.

Comment

Jones Power Sports in Durant Oklahoma.

By far the best prices on kawasaki and polaris.

Bought my 2020 ranger xp1000 EPS loaded with top, bumpers, winch, and heater for 16K.

Comment

i went to a kubota rtv1100 with cab , heat and ac ... won't break any land speed record , but to work on the farm hot, cold , rain or shine it's awesome ... hydrostatic , basically a tank! bought mine used for $7k a few years ago .. and it runs on diesel just like my tractor..

Comment

Originally posted by rossn2 View Post
                      You should really talk with Hoffpauir Polaris in GOLDTHWAITE...
                      There's a reason they're #1 in sales..

https://www.hpolaris.com/
                      They were quite a bit higher on a Can-Am quote versus Justin in East Texas.

Not bashing Hoffpauir as I use them all the time and even bought my tractor from them.

As mentioned the Can-Am is more roomy and a lot smoother ride. I'd never buy another Polaris..ever. Our company owned 7 or 8 of them and no way!

I have a Honda also and I like it better than the Can-Am. Rougher ride but it's a tad smaller and I can fit it down my trails. I like the transmission better also, although most people I hear prefer the CanAm trans.

Like this one https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...=honda+pioneer Or if you want Can-Am I'll sell you mine if this Honda is still available
                      Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-21-2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
                        I just bought a can am defender and I really like it. Coming from a ranger the defender is much smoother and just better thought out in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        This ! Only I bought mine a year or two ago. Been totally satisfied.

Comment

I have a Honda Pioneer and have been very pleased and no problems. I like that it is shaft driven.

Comment

CanAm Defender

Comment

A Mule, a Honda, or a CanAm would be the only ones I would look at personally.

Comment

great suggestions. i never owned one before, but I had a nice club car.

Comment

Working...
                                X