Brazos County Archery Club open 3D shoot- Aug 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County Archery Club open 3D shoot- Aug 8

We are hosting our monthly open to the public club shoot in Bryan on August 8. (1715 Louis Street).

The range opens at 7, traditional shooters start at 8 and compound shooters start at 9.

We will have a food truck there - I just don't know which one yet.

The course will be 30 3D targets, ASA classes and scoring. Most of our range is in the heavy woods, so lots of shade and I understand it is supposed to be windy this weekend, so there will be a nice breeze in the canopy, but not enough wind to impact your shooting. So --- it will be a GREAT DAY to shoot!

Come on out!

or visit us on FB

Man oh Man! Wish I could make i. But I've been traveling all week and want to home with my wife for the weekend. Ya'll have a good shoot.

Comment

We will have another one next month.

Actually, in addition to the club shoot next month we will also host an OATH shoot on September 19. It will be a team shoot.

Comment

What is the stop time for letting archers start the round… mid afternoon? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by helical View Post
          What is the stop time for letting archers start the round… mid afternoon? Thx
          Unless otherwise noted, the regular monthly club shoots are shotgun start. (Everyone starts at the same time, only trad goes out an hour earlier.) For TBoT shoots and some of the tournaments run by other organizations, they don’t have a set start time.

Comment

Working...
          X