Shiba Inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiba Inu

Anyone getting into the the shiba inu coin? Looks like it could be something to make some money on. What’s the green screen think. I rolled the dice.

A joke coin based on a joke coin mimicked to make a joke coin... no thanks

Comment

I read the thread and thought you were talking about a dog breed.

Comment

This thing has taken off and is going crazy right now. Currently the 21st ranked crypto coin out there. It might be worth getting into this coin while it’s cheap and you can still by a lot of it.

Comment

I bought $100 of it because why not? I’ve spent $100 a lot dumber ways than that. Maybe the internet will rally it to $.01 and I’ll have a nice little pay day.

Comment

I don't understand the value proposition with this coin there are like a quadrillion of these things, its just a weak Doge coin alternative. They are solving a problem that doesn't exist. That said I picked up 2000

Comment

Originally posted by huntsynapse View Post
              I don't understand the value proposition with this coin there are like a quadrillion of these things, its just a weak Doge coin alternative. They are solving a problem that doesn't exist. That said I picked up 2000
              Nice! I mean why not if it can pay off huge down the road.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I purchased a chunk of them about 4-5 months ago. I’m hoping it’ll compete with dogecoin.

Comment

I picked up some yesterday and as of right now I’m up big.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                      I bought $100 of it because why not? I’ve spent $100 a lot dumber ways than that. Maybe the internet will rally it to $.01 and I’ll have a nice little pay day.
                      Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                      I purchased a chunk of them about 4-5 months ago. I’m hoping it’ll compete with dogecoin.
                      Keep in mind the market cap of this coin. It will not ever get near Dogecoin because Shiba has a stupid amount of coins.

Do the math. If Shiba gets to a penny it will have to many multiples of dogecoin. Market cap is already 12 Billion once all coins are out at this price it will be 24 Billion LOL So to lose 3 zeros and get it to 2 cents it would be a market cap of 12 trillion with a T

Not saying the momo won't continue. I got in yesterday morning.

Comment

I got my coinbase account this morning and shoulda bought in the 21's. But I didnt. Watching closely and gonna throw $1000 at it

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Keep in mind the market cap of this coin. It will not ever get near Dogecoin because Shiba has a stupid amount of coins.

Do the math. If Shiba gets to a penny it will have to many multiples of dogecoin. Market cap is already 12 Billion once all coins are out at this price it will be 24 Billion LOL So to lose 3 zeros and get it to 2 cents it would be a market cap of 12 trillion with a T

Not saying the momo won't continue. I got in yesterday morning.
                          Yeah but making a percentage is still making a percentage on your money.
                          If I can Double my money then cash out my original buy-in amount then I'll let the house money ride and see where it goes.

Comment

I agree Dave. I just don't want to see fellow TBHers thinking they will hold until it runs up to 70 cents like Dogecoin did.

I think it may go 10x from here but that's just my guess IF Robinhood puts it on their platform and it may take a big name to push it also at the same time.

Comment

I've been in it for a while and for a small initial investment (beer money) it has really blown up. Supposedly they have a auto burn feature to reduce the amount of coins on the market.

Comment

Working...
                              X