No announcement yet.

Annual Unit 11 Live Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last HUNT again. Daylight broke with 2 does on the corn. Waited for better light and shot angle. 20yard and SMACK. She ran maybe 30 and DRT
    One less rag I have to eat

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I mean you shot three deer so can you really complain about tag soup? A little more work on the tracking/shooting and you would be set with a lot of meat.
      Congrats on the doe and safe travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        I mean you shot three deer so can you really complain about tag soup? A little more work on the tracking/shooting and you would be set with a lot of meat.
        Congrats on the doe and safe travels.

Tex I have a lot of confidence in both my tracking and shooting abilities. Been bowhunting over 35 years and can count on one hand the number of deer I have lost. Thst number compared to the number harvested would be a Very Low Percentage.
        Yes you are correct I did shoot, and draw blood, 3 deer on this trip. The buck was one that would NOT stop walking and the shot was back.
        Good luck to you on your hunts this year. Hopefully, one day, I will be as proficient at shooting and tracking as you

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
            Tex I have a lot of confidence in both my tracking and shooting abilities. Been bowhunting over 35 years and can count on one hand the number of deer I have lost. Thst number compared to the number harvested would be a Very Low Percentage.
            Yes you are correct I did shoot, and draw blood, 3 deer on this trip. The buck was one that would NOT stop walking and the shot was back.
            Good luck to you on your hunts this year. Hopefully, one day, I will be as proficient at shooting and tracking as you

Sorry if it came off as rude. I’m just a glass half full kind of guy and was saying you had a very good hunt. Most people don’t get three opportunities on public land. You had a great hunt.

Comment

Working...
            X