Rangefinder broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangefinder broke

I have an older Bushnell and it broke today. Emailed them and seeing what they’ll do. It was like 10 years old. Need it primary for bow hunting, thoughts or suggestions for a replacement??

I really like my Sig

Comment

Sig Kilo. They are significantly better than anything else I've seen. Love mine.

Comment

Where is the best place to pick one up store/online??

Comment

Sig kilo without a doubt

Comment

I use a Leopold RX-650 for a few years with no issues. You can probably pick one up at Academy, Bass Pro or maybe even Wal-Mart. Or Amazon. I think they're around $220

Comment

I’m in the same market! Leaning towards a Vortex just because I like the company and what they stand for.

Comment

Leica is in my field pack, love it from 10-1000 yards
                Had the Rangefinder binoculars but someone stole them

Comment

I just bought a new rangefinder last week. Its a Halo XR800. It is good out to 800yrds. I have checked it to50yrds and its very accurate 20,30,40,and 50yrds. It also has a built in angle compensator for if you sitting in a tree. It cost $99 at academy.

Comment

Sig is the most bang for your buck. I prefer Leica though. The Leica has smaller beam divergence and much better glass. Makes seeing your target and hitting targets at distance easier. The Sig offers a ton of performance for its price point though.

Comment

Cool... $155 on prime. I’ll wait to hear from Bushnell then pull the trigger on sig.

Comment

I got a Sig, I plan on buying another one, at some point. I want to get a BDX scope and range finder. Get one scope and then a range finder, see how they work, then decide, if I want to get another one.

Comment

I have a NIB (was display) nikon P3 650 yd for $140 tyd. $130 ftf (Retail is $199).

Or a Nikon Monarch 7i 1000 yd (display as well) for $265 tyd, $255 ftf (Retail is $350+, I believe).
                          Thanks, D.

And.... if Bushnell warranty is similar to Leupold, their electronics aren't warrantied past 1 yr. But Leupold allowed me to upgrade to their $500 1600 lighted reticle for $250.

Might see if Bushnell offers similar?
                          Last edited by 12ring; 09-26-2020, 07:23 PM. Reason: Warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                            Cool... $155 on prime. I’ll wait to hear from Bushnell then pull the trigger on sig.
                            A good rule of thumb is buy “double” the capabilities that you expect to need at minimum. So if you NEED 6then you’ll want at least a 1200. Preferably more than that. So a Sig 1800 will get you to 900 in perfect conditions on game sized targets, and far less than that in inclement conditions such as fog, non direct targets, etc. The Sig 2200 is an excellent RF that can outshine most capabilities. I’d go for the 2000 at minimum.

Comment

Working...
                            X