Log-in question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log-in question

If I leave the green screen for more than a couple hours. When I return I have to log back in. Am I the only one that’s doing this or is there something I’m doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Shaun

Click home along the top bar and when it refreshed im logged back in. been that way for weeks. irritating but easy to work around

Comment

depends on your computer settings. Non of my PC's log me out like that but my lap top does

Comment

Same deal w/my PC but iphone keeps me logged in. Weird.

Comment

Yup. I just click home and it logs me in.

Comment

Yeah been that way for a good year now .

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
              Click home along the top bar and when it refreshed im logged back in. been that way for weeks. irritating but easy to work around

same... it shows logged out but, I click the Home button, and it back to the logged in page

Comment

Delete any cookies related to TBH address, close out the browser, then login again and tick the box to stay logged in. Make sure you don't have any 3rd party apps wiping out your cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  That worked great. Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                  X