Best Feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Feeder?

Looking at purchasing a few new feeders. What's your favorite and why?
    Looking for 500-600# capacity and a wide spread on broadcast. Winch up, standard broadcast, or stand and fill are all options. If using a varmint guard I want one that doesn't knock down all the corn right around the feeder.
    Thanks for feedback.

Cannon Feeder is the first and only pneumatic wildlife and aquatic feeder in the hunting and fishing industry! Fill it and forget it!

Comment

I have a winch up, made by a good friend, and one of their stand and fills. I cannot say enough good things about the outdoor addiction feeder.

Comment

I like The Judge feeder. 100% coon proof and no corn directly below feeder and it’s a stand and fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ranch King Mighty Buck gets my vote. No cage needed and the controls are in the lid. No kneeling down in mud or rocks. The motor and spin plate are accessible from the outside, not in the inside of the hopper like some.
          Attached Files

Comment

Good feedback. Keep 'em coming

Comment

Lamco Low and Throw....600 and 1,000 lbs.

Superior varmint system....no cage required. Stand and fill

Click image for larger version

Name:	00 Slacker feeder2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	24579919

Or the 600 lb All Seasons at Bucees, $399 and a helluva feeder for the money. Similar varmint system to the Lamcos.

Name:	IMG_5735.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	24579920
              Last edited by Smart; 05-16-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Best Feeder?

Texas Hunter Directional

Built to be 100% varmint proof, our stand and fill deer feeders come in 300, 400, & 500 lb. capacities. Texas Hunter Products makes it easier to feed your wildlife. No ladder needed.

Name:	IMG_0917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	24579921

Comment

The Lamco Low and Throw is the best feeder on the market. You can get it in a 600 lb version. It's heavy duty, coon proof, cows, and hogs can't even tear it up. It's far more solid than the ASF feeders. It has a more sturdy base than the Ranch King. It also has a larger opening than the Ranch King for filling. Four guys can literally fill the Lamco at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    The Lamco Low and Throw is the best feeder on the market. You can get it in a 600 lb version. It's heavy duty, coon proof, cows, and hogs can't even tear it up. It's far more solid than the ASF feeders. It has a more sturdy base than the Ranch King. It also has a larger opening than the Ranch King for filling. Four guys can literally fill the Lamco at the same time.
                    Hopefully the feeder isn’t full when the motor goes bad. It happened to one of the guys on my lease and the feeder was less than a year old. We had to empty the feeder to replace the motor.
                    I’d buy ranch king before Lamco for this reason.

Comment

running a sale right not. Way bigger feeder, but price is about the same or cheaper than most listed above..

Comment

I really like the Krivoman feeders and plan on buying a couple in a few weeks

Comment

Honestly for the money the Academy stand and fills are dang good . We have 17 of them on our place and haven’t had any problems with them yet . They are kinda of a pain to put together are so I heard 😬.

Comment

All season feeder with the eliminator spinner plate for me. Oh I forgot. You've got to chum hand vanilla corn around the feeder too.

Comment

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
                              Hopefully the feeder isn’t full when the motor goes bad. It happened to one of the guys on my lease and the feeder was less than a year old. We had to empty the feeder to replace the motor.
                              I’d buy ranch king before Lamco for this reason.
                              Exactly. Happened on our lease too.
                              Last edited by dc1986; 05-17-2019, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X