This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    This is possible. Is that when I get to start crowing about the program being on an upward trajectory after a loss to a top 5 team?
    No, no, no.....the first rule is you can only lose by two points.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
      Two formerly great programs who still have a lot of fans will draw a lot of eyes.

Nothing like the Aggies/Clemson game last week, but for this weekend of football it will be a pretty good draw.

It's a 'game in name only', seeing as the neither the winner nor the looser will make any noise this season.
      Flatlander for the win.

Comment

On consecutive PATs he deadcenters the left upright on the first and the right upright on the second.

That’s called accuracy!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          North Texas 24
          Arkansas 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Whew... Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the Hogs drop this one at home.

I’m a fan but it is what it is...they’re horrible. I like the new coach, but he inherited a mess and a team that in my opinion, doesn’t have much heart.

Bret Beliema wrecked the program during his tenure, and I think it will be a couple more years before we see a respectable product on the field. I hope I’m wrong, but it’s not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            My mistake 1369. Judging from a number of posts that this week would be better spent putting in the game plan for BAMA I thought it was a bye week.
            I mean who loses to ULM. Oh yeah, right and I was there.

experience : what you get when you think you’ve got it made
            Last edited by 18ncs; 09-14-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              And I've been thinking you and Eradicator have made quite the cute little tandem this week...

I never realized purple and green worked so well together!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                My mistake 1369. Judging from a number of posts that this week would be better spent putting in the game plan for BAMA I thought it was a bye week.
                I mean who loses to ULM. Oh yeah, right

experience : what you get when you think you’ve got it made
                It will be the cornerstone win after turning the corner last week with an important loss.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  It will be the cornerstone win after turning the corner last week with an important loss.
                  Aggy is the only team that I know of that go from being unranked to a top 5 team and letting everyone know they're back after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    Flatlander for the win.
                    I disagree. One would think that the winning team would be the looser team.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Aggy is the only team that I know of that go from being unranked to a top 5 team and letting everyone know they're back after a loss.
                      Kind of like Texas being ranked to start 2018 after going 7-5 for a strong 6th place finish in the mighty big 12-2 last year.....

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        I always pictured Smart as a carney worker manning the roller coaster![emoji12]

Hell at least I got the roller coaster ...how’s your relationship with the yak lady you bark for?[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          Kind of like Texas being ranked to start 2018 after going 7-5 for a strong 6th place finish in the mighty big 12-2 last year.....

Well their quarterback room looked strong

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I disagree. One would think that the winning team would be the looser team.
                            Bob for the win. Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              Not at all. The fans on TBH don't do the pre season rankings. Has their EVER been a year where the entire pre season ranking was dead on and no teams EVER fell out of the rankings? None climbed higher than the initial rankings?

Furthermore.....what is a 23-25th ranked teams record at the EOY? 9-4? So a 2 game improvement is not possible?
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-14-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Just walked put of the mountains and saw the score, nothing else.
                                Should I be happy or sad?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X