No announcement yet.

2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got through, spoke with Robert, said my name was on the list but would get a call back to take order details

Comment

I started calling since 9:55, then at 10:00 the call got in and I placed the order.

Comment

How do I send the action to APR from Cheaper than Dirt? Fixing to buy an action and when I try to use their "FFL Dealer Finder" button, APR isn't listed when I use their zip code.

Comment

Holy @#%^! We are getting over run! Haha. Sorry for you guys that haven't been able to get through. We're getting to the calls as quick as we can. We have 3 lines, and they have all stayed in use since 10:00. L/A Mavericks are sold out. Not sure about the S/A stuff, but I'll update as I can.

Update - Last S/A Maverick just got spoken for. It's all Rangers from this point on.
          Last edited by Stick1; 01-28-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
            I started calling since 9:55, then at 10:00 the call got in and I placed the order.

So that’s why at 9:58 i kept getting a busy signal [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the call back and order placed! 280 AI Maverick

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                Holy @#%^! We are getting over run! Haha. Sorry for you guys that haven't been able to get through. We're getting to the calls as quick as we can. We have 3 lines, and they have all stayed in use since 10:00. L/A Mavericks are sold out. Not sure about the S/A stuff, but I'll update as I can.

Update - Last S/A Maverick just got spoken for. It's all Rangers from this point on.
                HAHA when I talked to John he almost sounded out of breathe. We know yall are working overtime trying to get to everyone. Thank you all again for putting this on.

Comment

Well, I wanted an LA Maverick. I have Rem 700 in 6.5-06 that wanted rechamber to 6.5PRC on the Maverick. Guess next time.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                    How do I send the action to APR from Cheaper than Dirt? Fixing to buy an action and when I try to use their "FFL Dealer Finder" button, APR isn't listed when I use their zip code.
                    I did mine through Buds and select APR from the list provided. They have free shipping, no tax and the best price I could find on actions. I paid $316 plus $4.00 insurance for. Remington 700 long action magnum.
                    Last edited by RF76; 01-28-2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinztx View Post
                      Well, I wanted an LA Maverick. I have Rem 700 in 6.5-06 that wanted rechamber to 6.5PRC on the Maverick. Guess next time.
                      They don’t open up boltface anyways.

Comment

Got it ordered, Ranger in .300wm. Thanks for the great deal and great guys to deal with at APR.

Comment

Ordered a Ranger in 280 AI. Got an old 7 digit pre prefix that will get a new life.

Comment

Man if I wasn’t paying for this expensive stinking wedding I’d be all over this.

Comment

Originally posted by kdenhead View Post
                              Ordered a Ranger in 280 AI. Got an old 7 digit pre prefix that will get a new life.

same exact thing I did!

Comment

For those of you that are looking for an action give Keith (kcmarullo) in here a call. He is an FFL and got good pricing. The only reason I order from Buds was because I had a $20 credit so I went that route.

Comment

Working...
                                X