X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Habor freight tools

Harbor freight has two new drills
    Hercules and I think its Bauer or something like that
    Drills. They look pretty good for the price.
    Has anybody bought them from Harbor Freight?

I haven’t bought either drill, but I did buy a Bauer portable bandsaw a couple of weeks ago & am very impressed with the brand’s quality for the money.

Comment

The HF stuff has made a huge jump in quality (and somewhat in price)

For their really good stuff you're not too far from dewalt/makita/Milwaukee lower end stuff. But HF has good warranty.

Comment

Im starting to absolutely love HF. Their stuff is getting much better, and more reasonable than others. Their warranty is top notch as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like posted above, they aren’t that much cheaper than other drills if you shop some. I do use the harbor freight angle grinders for welding projects and they have held up surprisingly well.

Comment

I really like the earthquake tools I am thinking of trying one of the drills

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              I haven’t bought either drill, but I did buy a Bauer portable bandsaw a couple of weeks ago & am very impressed with the brand’s quality for the money.
              He Corded Bauer 1/2” drive impact ain’t no BS. I have been pretty impressed with the new “branded” stuff they are putting out

Comment

Love me some HF! That 20% OFF coupon is the shizzle. I’m addicted to HF like my wife is addicted to Kohls

Comment

I have the Hercules 20V drill. It’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought some tarps and ratchet straps for covering and strapping minor stuff. Been too afraid to use HF for anything else.

And they had no where to go but up as before their crap couldn't get any more worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                      I'll second the bandsaw. Ive built a bow blind and a kayak trailer with the same blade. Saw hasn't missed a beat

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Love me some HF! That 20% OFF coupon is the shizzle. I’m addicted to HF like my wife is addicted to Kohls
                        I’m the same way, now we have a new one in Marble Falls about 10 minuets from my house. I just go and look around and find stuff I didn’t know I needed!
                        Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X