Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's ready for the first cold sit of the season? (no Thermocell!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's ready for the first cold sit of the season? (no Thermocell!)

I'm headed to the lease tonight - looks like it will be around 35 degrees at sunup tomorrow morning. I only have one set-up that will work with the currently predicted east wind, but it will be nice to finally bundle-up a bit and not worry about mosquitoes. It's still a little early for my neck of the woods but I'm hoping with the cooler weather the bucks will be frisky and on the move. Should be a lot of fresh LDPs on here by Sunday night!

Will be in the stand in the morning for my first rifle hunt this year. My dad and brother will also be at the lease. Hoping this old buck will come and play. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	24559726
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7715.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	24559727

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me headed to the ranch in a few hours!!!

Comment

Im ready, my 13 year old is going, so he will be the trigger man.

Comment

I'll be in my tree tomorrow all day

Comment

Just came in, dang wind is howling, raining and 50 degrees. Be back out when wind lays down.

Comment

Me! I've been wearing out the thermocell

Comment

Headin east tomorrow early afternoon till mon. Eve. Pretty stoked about it. Yeeeee-Yeeeeeeee

Comment

I'm pumped, I am heading west from cypress to bandera at 2:40 and I'm hoping to get through SA before 1604 slows to a crawl. Hoping for some solid movement in the morning!

Comment

I’m super ready. My thermacell has worked overtime so far this year.

Comment

Headed west in 30 minutes. I took the thermacell out of the back pack and added hand warmers. I ready!!!

Comment

We had young bucks harassing does a little bit last week, my buddy hunted this morning and had an old buck running a doe all around him. It should be good.

Comment

I'm ready, been a little too warm for me lately. I'll be off early next week also.

Comment

Oh yeah. Plan on being in a tree tomorrow ! Pressure is through the roof too!

Comment

I went out this morning and it was about 40*. I hope movement is better the rest of the weekend cause I saw 1 small buck.

Comment

Working...
                              X