Early voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    You know, when you quote this vermin his spew and vitriol is just spread more... This guy has NEVER made a positive contribution to this forum and for the many who have him on the top of their ignore list, the only way we are exposed to his spewing and pot stirring is when someone quote him... and he certainly has never posted anything worth quoting or repeating!

^^^Triggered^^^

Somebody get that man to a safe space, quick!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      You know, when you quote this vermin his spew and vitriol is just spread more... This guy has NEVER made a positive contribution to this forum and for the many who have him on the top of their ignore list, the only way we are exposed to his spewing and pot stirring is when someone quote him... and he certainly has never posted anything worth quoting or repeating!

Ignore feature is the best thing since sliced bread. I just added 2 more to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Ignore feature is the best thing since sliced bread. I just added 2 more to my list.
        It may be, but here's the deal guys, how is everyone supposed to know who is on who's list? I'll be quite frank here. I don't care who you have on your list. If I'm going to respond to someone, I'm going to quote them. Otherwise, some may wonder what the hell im talking about. If you don't want to read somebody's post, then don't read it. I don't need a safe place away from these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          It may be, but here's the deal guys, how is everyone supposed to know who is on who's list? I'll be quite frank here. I don't care who you have on your list. If I'm going to respond to someone, I'm going to quote them. Otherwise, some may wonder what the hell im talking about. If you don't want to read somebody's post, then don't read it. I don't need a safe place away from these idiots.
          I'm just keeping temptation out of harms way so I don't get banned

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I'm just keeping temptation out of harms way so I don't get banned
            Understand. Do what you have to do. But don't expect me not to engage because you are unsure if you can control yourself.

Comment

3 generations of Thomas men have voted already
              Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	24559087

Comment

Marty, that is a great pic!!

Comment

Voted! Line was out the door in Katy,Tx.

Comment

Working...
                  X