No announcement yet.

Early voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went Tuesday mornin in Lufkin. It was busy, but was done in 30 min or so.

Comment

Voted Thursday was about a 5 min wait. Saw a few Beto Lovers in there.

Comment

My wife and I cast our ballots yesterday. Now to sit back and watch the liberal tears flow on the evening of Nov 6th.

Comment

went this morning; strait 'R'. God save the Republic.

Comment

Wife and I got it done this morning. We were the only ones in there at our little vfd station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Wife and I got it done this morning. We were the only ones in there at our little vfd station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All 4 of us have done it, waits varied from 35 min to 10 min.

Comment

voted at Hardin county courthouse today about 1100,,, there was 1 person ahead of me in line,,, from the time I parked and walked in and walked back out less than 15 min to start driving away

Comment

Voted today at the local fire department in Schertz 5 minutes and done.

Comment

It was a pleasure voting against the Dominionist quartet of Cruz, Abbott, Patrick and Paxton on Sunday. I expect they will go 4-0 next week, but knowing that I'm cancelling out Ironman's vote made it totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                      It was a pleasure voting against the Dominionist quartet of Cruz, Abbott, Patrick and Paxton on Sunday. I expect they will go 4-0 next week, but knowing that I'm cancelling out Ironman's vote made it totally worth it.
                      Yes, but I'm married, and have 4 kids that vote.

Comment

Voted today. Women running it said over 25% of Mills county residents had already voted.
                        That's huge for Mills county residents. We don't amount to about 38 hundred voters, which I love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Don’t worry but he will probably vote a few more times as the election still isn’t over to cancel the others

Comment

My son realized that he hadn't sent in his voter registration when he turned 18 in June. He was going to vote for Beto. Unfortunately, my daughter's boyfriend, who is pretty conservative, did the same thing.

Comment

You know, when you quote this vermin his spew and vitriol is just spread more... This guy has NEVER made a positive contribution to this forum and for the many who have him on the top of their ignore list, the only way we are exposed to his spewing and pot stirring is when someone quote him... and he certainly has never posted anything worth quoting or repeating!

Comment

I bet there's at least one closet and/or future centrist in the bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X