X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to be common in the '70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
      Auxiliary diesel, no problem. Auxiliary gas, no way!

It’s all good till you get creamed by some distracted idiot
      That’s the issue.

Comment

I would set it for gravity flow if I was needing for extended travel. I just added a 37 gallon in bed to my Nissan XD diesel.T into the fill hose and put a ball valve coming from the tank in case you need to shut it off. I have been thinking about doing the same to my gas Titan. Fill the factory tank,put cap on tight, then fill auxiliary tank. Very nice not having to stop all the time when towing, plus buying cheap fuel. Of course the man would not approve and I am sure I will get sued etc.

Comment

Tank and Barrel has aluminum auxiliary fuel tanks for gas that are built to meet and exceed Title 49 CFR 393.65 for fuel tanks.

The rectangle gasoline aluminum auxiliary tank is the most popular in the lineup. Our standard gas auxiliary fuel tanks range from 30 to 65 gallons. If you want to keep most of your bed space check out our more slender aluminium fuel tank designs. We also have a lay down style that fits under most crossover toolboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
            Tank and Barrel has aluminum auxiliary fuel tanks for gas that are built to meet and exceed Title 49 CFR 393.65 for fuel tanks.

https://www.tankandbarrel.com/gasoli...8975584b2197ee
            Good stuff there and price point is good, I found one I am going to order. Thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
            X