Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remote Cellular Hog Trap Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Cellular Hog Trap Recommendations?

I’m in the market for a remote hog trap setup. Research shows that there are quite a lot of options now. Interested in either an entire trap setup, or just the camera, trigger, and gate would work as well.

Does anytime have any personal experience with a certain brand? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttt

Comment

There are some great tutorials on how to build one in the DIY section. Might check that out if you have the means to build one.

Comment

Not fully answering your question, but
        On youtube, I like following/watching David Ellis Yawt Yawt catching/remote trapping pigs in Miss. You can see the couple different set ups he has.

Comment

We have a couple of good size corrals on our place, would make excellent hog trap, would probably need to line the inside with hog / cattle panels, install a remote trap door, we could catch dozens and dozens at a time, not sure what we would do with them after catching them.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Does anyone have any experience with specific brands?

We are thinking about looking into these guys out of Brenham.
            https://www.tracksidetrapping.com/?f...FbBaPBnf9qpoY4

Comment

Hogeye

Comment

I use a Jager pro and it’s been great.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                  Thanks for the responses. Does anyone have any experience with specific brands?

We are thinking about looking into these guys out of Brenham.
                  https://www.tracksidetrapping.com/?f...FbBaPBnf9qpoY4
                  I live up the road and haven't heard about these guys. There is a guy in Bellville that builds a drop trap and at one time he had a guy that would do the electronics for it. His prices used to be really good for a drop trap. I think the website is thatsagogtrap.com.

Comment

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Jaegerpro

Comment

old Fulldraw on here is a dealer I believe.

Comment

I have 5 jagerpro traps that I run at work. Over the past 3 years we have caught north of 1100 pigs. I believe in the Jagerpro product and process.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            I’m in the market for a remote hog trap setup. Research shows that there are quite a lot of options now. Interested in either an entire trap setup, or just the camera, trigger, and gate would work as well.

Does anytime have any personal experience with a certain brand? Thanks.

No personal experience but my friend owns Hog Trap Trigger
                            I’ve seen plenty of catch videos.
                            The biggest issue he runs into (well not really him) is customer supplied door fails.
                            Also seen those videos lol.
                            I’ll pm you his cell.

Comment

I build all my own. This allows me to repair any issues I might have and I don't have to deal with others for support. I can build for my specific needs plus the cost is a lot less.

Comment

Working...
                              X