Scent free soaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scent free soaps?

I typically use the scent away body wash and shampoo but always get dry skin pretty quickly---- what are some good, safe deodarants, shampoos, soaps yall would recommend?

I got some duke cannon hunting bar soap to try-

Go to soap isle in Walmart and get an unscented bar of soap. I think mine was Dove..

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
      I typically use the scent away body wash and shampoo but always get dry skin pretty quickly---- what are some good, safe deodarants, shampoos, soaps yall would recommend?

I got some duke cannon hunting bar soap to try-
      Listen, don't overthink this. What does almost everybody around here swear by spraying themselves down with before walking to the stand? Vanilla. Why? Because it works.

So try this:
      Amazon

Comment

Kirk’s un scented coconut oil soap or ivory for me
        Pantine no scent shampoo

Pampered Sloth is my anti chafing/ crotch rott , I tested this all summer and had zero problems with below the belt, If heat rash bothers you ?
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-01-2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

They pulled my store bought deodorant due to chemicals and cancer concern

Due to that and reading up on chemicals in cleaning supplies I have gone to as many non chemical safe products.

I represent a consumer to consumer line that is US based and in business for over 30 years. Great products.

Send me a PM if you want to see a link to the products and company

Comment

Ivory soap.

Comment

Second Ivory soap.

I also do a water shower before I hunt and dont put any deodorant or shampoo on. If anything I use Ivory, I feel that works for me.

Comment

Irish Spring original.

Comment

A mild and gentle cleansing bar for daily use on face, hands, and body. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Ideal for dry skin associated with atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, and winter itch.

I use this for everything in a pinch. Not drying, easy to find at pharmacy. They also have a shampoo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dove unscented

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Old spice….lol. Work just as well, but I use the green scent away stuff, cause I’m set in that habit

Comment

Anybody ever try Lume products, they are not just for women?

Comment

99,44, 100 percent pure ivory

Comment

Ivory soap!! About 30 years of using it

Comment

Ivory or Dove unscented. Get some unscented deodorant and your good to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X