Originally posted by Copper87 View Post
      I found them all in the same spot,must be a camp there
      you lost me somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
        you lost me somewhere
        just saying,looks like a i found a camp under a shelter

Comment

I have a few that I'd like to show if somebody would post for me. Pm me your number

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
              SWEEEEEET! You found yourself an Indian trading post! The treasures you are going to discover...............and in an air conditioned location! Johnny and Gar Guy are gonna be jealous
              WHOOOOOHOOOOO! made by real Indians....in India!

Comment

Here are a few more. Also does anyone know what this clear material is its like glass I have found three small chunks of this stuff but no artifacts made from it yet.
                Attached Files

Comment

Awesome stuff not sure on the clear material but I sure would like to get a better pic of that top middle dark grey point.

Nice collection.

Comment

Good finds there, Hard Horn. The stuff that looks like glass may actually be glass, but it might just be quartz. Occasionally agatized petrified wood is almost completely clear, but usually isn't that chunky. That point that Roy mentioned is a lot older than the rest, would be cool to see some close-ups of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fo_teef View Post
                      Good finds there, Hard Horn. The stuff that looks like glass may actually be glass, but it might just be quartz. Occasionally agatized petrified wood is almost completely clear, but usually isn't that chunky. That point that Roy mentioned is a lot older than the rest, would be cool to see some close-ups of it.
                      Fo toofs good to see you the other day and thanks again for lunch.

Comment

I can post up some better pic Saturday evening. As far as the clear stuff pretty sure its not glass one off the peices was literally inches from an arrowhead

Comment

Very nice points there

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            WHOOOOOHOOOOO! made by real Indians....in India!
                            Yepper

Comment

Postin these for Masters75 maybe he will chime in on this one

Comment

few more

Comment

Working...
                                X