Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heated Vests

Any recommendations?

I have multiple power banks, some thing large.

Looking to use as an under layer for hunting colder days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milwaukee makes a heated jacket as part of their M12 line

Comment

I picked up an Arris fleece last year. Size is adjustable to fit most any waist via removable side pannels. Been happy with it. I just ordered 4 for family gifts.

Dewalt has a couple camo fleece vest. But are much more pricey. But also run on DeWalt XR batteries.

Go with a 7.4 volt if you can. Also look at mili-amp hour rating. Some vest come with batteries. Some not. Some of the batteries come with chargers. Some not. Some batteries change and are not compatible with older design batteries due to structure change or jack change.
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-24-2022, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        I picked up an Arris fleece last year. Size is adjustable to fit most any waist via removable side pannels. Been happy with it. I just ordered 4 for family gifts.

Dewalt has a couple camo fleece vest. But are much more pricey. But also run on DeWalt XR batteries.

Go with a 7.4 volt if you can. Also look at mili-amp hour rating. Some vest come with batteries. Some not. Some of the batteries come with chargers. Some not. Some batteries change and are not compatible with older design batteries due to structure change or jack change.

Okay. Thank you.

I was hoping I could find a good quality vest that allows a USB connection to any power bank. I’m not sure that’s even possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post

Thanks. I’ll look it up

Comment

Be sure to get a good battery, batteries don't last long without a long Ah

Comment

Milwaukee

Comment

The Arris vest I have has a USB port for charging a cell or other devices. Some of the new batteries have a USB port also, for this very reason.

Mine also has 3 different heat zones. And each heat zone has 5 settings, pending how much heat you need.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-24-2022, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                  Love my m12 jacket

Comment

I got my wife an ORORO (I think that's what it was called) last year for track season and she LOVED it...I bought myself a vest from the same company but haven't used it yet

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                        I got my wife an ORORO (I think that's what it was called) last year for track season and she LOVED it...I bought myself a vest from the same company but haven't used it yet

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I have seen ORORO a lot when searching.

My main concern is purchasing a vest the runs off a battery pack usb port so I can have plenty of run time through use of multiple battery packs.

Also would like one that is quiet and not loud. Wish I could try some on before ordering one.

Comment

Pnuma

Comment

I pulled the trigger on the ARRIS Heated Vest, found on Amazon for $71.00
                            Last edited by Bassdeer; 11-25-2022, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
                              I have seen ORORO a lot when searching.

My main concern is purchasing a vest the runs off a battery pack usb port so I can have plenty of run time through use of multiple battery packs.

Also would like one that is quiet and not loud. Wish I could try some on before ordering one.

My wife is an Ororo fan. She has the vest, jacket, and hand warmer. She swears by them.

Comment

Working...
                              X