X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent thread! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Kas;16503811]Awesome weekend last obstacle a 5.5 hour drive home lol thank y’all for all the kind words

No obstacle brother, 5.5 hours of daddy daughter time that will last forever!!! That's just time alone to reflect on your success since you left your driveway at home. The buck was just a bonus to an already successful trip. Like stated above, take as many pics as you can for the both of you to enjoy years to come. Congrats to you and your beautiful guide!

Comment

[quote=Redfeathers;16504040]
        Originally posted by Kas View Post
        Awesome weekend last obstacle a 5.5 hour drive home lol thank y’all for all the kind words

No obstacle brother, 5.5 hours of daddy daughter time that will last forever!!! That's just time alone to reflect on your success since you left your driveway at home. The buck was just a bonus to an already successful trip. Like stated above, take as many pics as you can for the both of you to enjoy years to come. Congrats to you and your beautiful guide!

Still going strong lol

Comment

Looks like an epic time! Nice deer! Looks like she enjoyed it.

Comment

Awesome thread Congrats. Cant wait for my two booger eaters to tag along.

Comment

What a great trip.

Comment

Greatness all the way. Congrats

Comment

EPIC Weekend. Print out all those pictures and stick them in the back of your safe. One day you will be going thru that safe and find them and you will relive all those memories again.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    EPIC Weekend. Print out all those pictures and stick them in the back of your safe. One day you will be going thru that safe and find them and you will relive all those memories again.
                    already planned... dropping the buck off today to do something special for christmas as a way to commemorate her first real hunting trip with dad

Comment

She’s adorable. I only have a daughter. Little girls change your outlook on it for sure and it’s priceless! Great job dad!

Comment

What a serious blessing sir!! Thank you so much for just making our day with this thread! It just don't get no better'n this right here. Cherish every second!! Don't blink!! My baby girl just turned 40 at the end of October... But praise God she's given us two grandsons and We're getting a do-over times two!!

You have a beautiful daughter sir.
                        God bless you and your family!!

Comment

Great

Comment

Looks like an awesome trip!

I miss those days when my daughter was little and we would just hang out in the blind together. But at 24 yrs old now, the times that she still comes out hunting with me mean just as much as those early memories!

Just keep making more memories!

Comment

Anyone know where to get a mesquite plank/slab? Want to get this buck skull mounted and do something special for her for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                                Anyone know where to get a mesquite plank/slab? Want to get this buck skull mounted and do something special for her for Christmas

Awesome write up and great time with your daughter.

There is a guy outside of Franklin who has a mill. I bought the raw wood from him to do this. Aoudad Ewe, I was initially going to cut out the shape of Texas in the bottom and put a piece of tanned hair on skin behind it. Fell in love with the LDP and decide to do this instead.

Close up of the LDP.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X