• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, there is a creek there….

Had my excitement for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch

Comment

That's one way to get access to your brushgog blades to sharpen them!

I did that several years ago. Been a scared sissy on hills ever since.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Wear them seatbelts
        Glad your well

Comment

You come out of that ok?

Comment

Dang dude, that was a close call

Comment

I have a good buddy that lost his best friend that way. I've had some rodeo rides in backhoes and excavators and it always scared me to think about it after it was over.

Comment

Oof ! Bet that was scary ! Glad you’re not under it !

Comment

My neighbor managed to roll his into his pond cutting too close to the bank. Thankfully he didn’t end up under it.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                    My neighbor managed to roll his into his pond cutting too close to the bank. Thankfully he didn’t end up under it.
                    I have done this as well, scary stuff. I don’t go within 20 feet anymore.

Comment

A guy I knew, managed to roll his tractor over on himself, it killed him. It was suspected he did it intentionally, he had serious heart problems, cancer, and diabetes, he did not have long to live, because of either the cancer or the heart problems. He went to cut his mother in laws property, and rolled the tractor over on himself. I think it was his wife that found him hours later, when he did not come home.

I have heard of other people who have rolled tractors, some survive, I have heard of others who did not.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                        I have done this as well, scary stuff. I don’t go within 20 feet anymore.
                        For sure. A Texas game warden lost his wife a few years ago in a similar situation on a riding lawnmower. My wife usually mows and I weedeat, and I always tell her I’d rather have to weedeat 5 ft from the bank and in than have her mess up and get too close.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                          A guy I knew, managed to roll his tractor over on himself, it killed him. It was suspected he did it intentionally, he had serious heart problems, cancer, and diabetes, he did not have long to live, because of either the cancer or the heart problems. He went to cut his mother in laws property, and rolled the tractor over on himself. I think it was his wife that found him hours later, when he did not come home.

I have heard of other people who have rolled tractors, some survive, I have heard of others who did not.
                          Heard a similar story from a long time ago, back when I was a kid. Everyone knew, but the JP was a friend of the family and ruled it an accident for insurance purposes. Can’t even remember who told me the story it’s been so long.

Comment

Anytime I’m about to mow an area I’ve not mowed before I walk it & scope out any slopes or large holes, steep terrain change

Glad you came out to talk about it

Comment

Scary deal, I’m glad your ok. Always hold on for the ride, never try to jump.

Comment

Working...
                              X