No announcement yet.

Opening Weekend Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pop tarts and coffee for breakfast/fresh deer loin and makers mark on the rocks for the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      rip Brian rip

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

You’ve seen me. I could afford to go without for a couple of days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Some of yall folks eat good, others man I would hate to share camp with yall lol. Even back in the good ole days when I was a kid and we didnt have a nice camp with tons of amenities we always ate good.

Comment

I don't have a camp to cook at so I'll be eating whatever the wife decides to cook for supper. Breakfast will probably be a boudin kolache from the donut place in town.

Comment

Sounds like GOUT is on the menu!

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              Some of yall folks eat good, others man I would hate to share camp with yall lol. Even back in the good ole days when I was a kid and we didnt have a nice camp with tons of amenities we always ate good.

Yup.. eating good at camp is all a part of the experience, the camaraderie and fun. A little planning, a little effort and we eat good!

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead View Post
                I'm the only bowhunter on my lease, so I'll be alone. I won't be able to get there until around noon Saturday, so lunch will be whatever I pick up on the way (hopefully, a couple of gut grenades from Allsup's), dinner will be Spaghettios and Libby's BBQ Vienna Sausages straight from the can, washed down with a Modelo Mango & Chile Chelada, breakfast will be a pack of 2 for a dollar Peanut Butter Crackers and a Diet Coke.
                Iron gut there my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yup.. eating good at camp is all a part of the experience, the camaraderie and fun. A little planning, a little effort and we eat good!
                  We have always said when we are in camp, we eat like royalty and drink like we're homeless.

Comment

Working this weekend .
                    Best of luck to y’all and safe travels.

Comment

Home made venison german sausage on a bun & chips, to keep it simple this trip. Will put together more of a "production" next time when the whole crew is there.

And beer.

And whiskey.

Comment

Seems like alot of yall have a beer lease, are whiskey, not a deer lease. Lol

Comment

Mesquite grilled cheese burger & tater tots lunch
                          Pork ribs & Mexican grilled corn supper
                          Bohemian style sausage wrap Sunday brunch

Tito’s to drink

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Chicken and sausage jambalaya.
                            Jalapeño cornbread.
                            And, bananas foster. “I do everything except the dessert” We have a foster expert for that
                            I'm coming over

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                              We have always said when we are in camp, we eat like royalty and drink like we're homeless.

[emoji23][emoji23].. I like it

Comment

You'll be sure to get up a bit earlier and have that cup of coffee to loosen up the bowels before heading out. Such a horrible feeling to get to the stand nice and earlier only to feel the need to drop a deuce at day break.

Comment

Working...
                                X