Arrow Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Flight

I’m tuning up to go on an out of state trip this weekend. Can you see any issues? It looks pretty good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks okay to me. Go kill something.

Comment

Looks good, make sure them broadheads hit where ur looking and get after em.

Comment

Originally posted by PigOPs View Post
        I’m tuning up to go on an out of state trip this weekend. Can you see any issues? It looks pretty good to me.

Looks good! Go get one close and put it where it need to go!

Good luck!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks guys! I noticed a little porpoising in the last clip and made a small adjustment on my nocking point and now I'm shooting bullet holes through paper and my arrows look like darts.

I love my annual out of state hunt and am hoping to get it done with the recurve this year.

Comment

Looks good. Thanks for reminding me that we all have cellphone cameras. I need to do that more often instead of just guessing at what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Looks good. Thanks for reminding me that we all have cellphone cameras. I need to do that more often instead of just guessing at what's going on.

I have a cheap tripod and bought a nice iPhone mount for it. It works great. It really lets you slow things down. Using iMovie you can slow it down even more. (Third clip)

Comment

Working...
              X