Business loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business loan

I need some help getting a loan for a new business. Can anyone help?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Good luck! Most business loans are very hard to get for startup.

Comment

A lot of my customers are transferring their businesses to their wives to increase access to funding.

Comment

My accountant says he has given up trying to help folks...........

Comment

Shark tank maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Shark tank maybe?
            My next option lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              My accountant says he has given up trying to help folks...........
              Why is this?

Comment

I did a home equity loan years ago when I went into business.I had great credit could go get a loan on anything with a stroke of a pen until I went to work for myself and checked the self employed box.After about 5 years in business then everyone wanted to loan me money so at that point I did my best to not borrow from any one it had hurt my feelings.Seems like it’s easy to get a loan when you don’t need it and hard to get one when you do need it.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                  I did a home equity loan years ago when I went into business.I had great credit could go get a loan on anything with a stroke of a pen until I went to work for myself and checked the self employed box.After about 5 years in business then everyone wanted to loan me money so at that point I did my best to not borrow from any one it had hurt my feelings.Seems like it’s easy to get a loan when you don’t need it and hard to get one when you do need it.
                  Very true, I dont understand the concept. With a new business loan they want 20 or 30% down with high interest rate. It makes it even harder for a business to succeed

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
                    Why is this?
                    Because the world is against the little man and unless you are established it's getting tougher and tougher for individuals

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Because the world is against the little man and unless you are established it's getting tougher and tougher for individuals

Certain individuals for sure. Others have a golden runway set up for them.

OP are you pledging assets to cover the loan amount or looking for an unsecured loan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Certain individuals for sure. Others have a golden runway set up for them.

OP are you pledging assets to cover the loan amount or looking for an unsecured loan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Unsecured loan

Comment

Unsecured loan
                          That's hard. I had to pledge every penny of my life's savings and the equity in my rent house and my business's AR to get started.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                            That's hard. I had to pledge every penny of my life's savings and the equity in my rent house and my business's AR to get started.

I understand. The problem I'm having is not having enough years in business. I have the credit (700+) and secondary income. I can afford the loan

Comment

Unsecured loan
                              Do you know any folks with money that could be a partner and help you get established? What sort of business are you trying to start? How much do you need? Do you have a written plan with pro formas?

Comment

Working...
                              X