Help With Hair Thinning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Hair Thinning!

How many of you on here have or are currently using some type of hair regrowing product?
    Within the last year or so, may hair has thinned considerably and I’m now getting a bald spot. Hate to say it, but I’m pretty self conscious about it, being that I’m only 27.
    There are tons of products and systems out there to help stop thinning and help regrow hair, but I’m looking for some first hand experience and not just some internet review before I spend the money.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

I’m no help but I saw a bunch of buddies try to “hang on” to their hair for years and it always looked terrible. Most just shaved it all off and look much better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I learned how to shave it in the shower every couple days.

Best decision ever.

No bad hair days and I look like a ******.

Comment

I'm 54 and never thought I'd have disappearing hair issues since I had an epic mullet with thick, permed hair halfway down my back @ 30....but every year my forehead gets higher and higher. No birdnest up top yet, but I'll shave it smooth long before that. (only reason I haven't already is that the wife isn't fond of it ) Good luck in your search for a REAL remedy.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by cj7zrcool; 07-10-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

My cousin started using "Rogain". I'm spelling it wrong, but that's how it sounds. Anyway he started when he was about 25. He's 45 now and has a full head of hair. I wish I would have done it after seeing his results. I don't have any left to save
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-10-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

It may not work for everyone, but that's a good head of hair on a 45 year old IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dont feel bad OP. I started losing mine when I was 16. I have pretty much shaved it for years. I run a trimmer with a number one guard every couple of weeks. My wife told me if I totally shaved it then she was shaving hers. So yea number one guard it is. LOL

Comment

grow a beard and shave your head. ive had the head of a 60 year old since I was 23.

Comment

My wife worries about mine turning loose and gray all the time. It doesn't bother me one bit.
                  My mustache and chin areas are so white/gray now, I have to camo it up when I bow hunt.

Comment

Let it go! Just look at it as a childhood dream come true.......you can't tell me you didn't wish for no hair just once all them times your mama made you comb your hair before school!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      My cousin started using "Rogain". I'm spelling it wrong, but that's how it sounds. Anyway he started when he was about 25. He's 45 now and has a full head of hair. I wish I would have done it after seeing his results. I don't have any left to save
                      Buddy of mine was bald by 19. He started using rogaine and had a full head of hair. It was thin, but it covered his head. He stopped using it because he said it was too expensive. I bet within a month of him stopping he was back to being bald.
                      I am 45 and my hair is getting pretty thin. I may give it a shot. I am not quite ready to let go of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Buddy of mine was bald by 19. He started using rogaine and had a full head of hair. It was thin, but it covered his head. He stopped using it because he said it was too expensive. I bet within a month of him stopping he was back to being bald.
                        I am 45 and my hair is getting pretty thin. I may give it a shot. I am not quite ready to let go of it.

He's been using it all this time. He was told if he quit then his hair would begin to fall out. If I was in my 20's again I would use it.

Comment

all of those 'treatments'....IF they work, you HAVE to use them and never stop. My bro tried Himms with no luck. I chose the #1 buzz

Comment

Comment

shaved head cooler
                              cleaner
                              easier to keep clean
                              ladies like to rub the stubble
                              dont need to be looking in the mirror fixing your hair all day like a lady
                              no bed head
                              no waiting for hair cuts
                              more money not spent on hair cuts equals more money

Only con is if you have a giant egg head like mine. But hey, i do as good as the pretty fellers with hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X