No announcement yet.

Polypipe 3500 feet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with ole feather big difference. I would run the larger 1" plus. You never know down the road you may want to have some other options.

Or run 1-1/4 or so up to where your food plot area would be then tie on and run something cheaper the remainder.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
      Where is everyone getting their 1'' or 1 1/4'' poly pipe?
      HD has this as well as a few other options. Just haven't had luck ordering online from them recently so was hoping for an in-stock local option.

Comment

I'm going to lay a big poly line about 5,000 feet from a well to a pond....My question is for the guys on here who have added irrigation systems, what is the best way to do that and what system do you use?

I'm wanting to be able to run water to that pond, water trees in a few spots along the way, and irrigate a sunflower/seasame field...I was thinking of using something like a Hose Reel trailer for the irrigating

Comment

Years ago when I bought my property I had no water to speak of. I laid about 3.5 miles of 1 1/2" SDR11 poly pipe in 500' rolls. I used a maintainer to cut the ditch & cover up trench after I laid it out. I had myself & 3 guys helping me. We started early in the morning first day & the following evening had water flowing through it.

Comment

I got my 500' of 1.24" poly pipe in Coleman TX.

I think Cooper Supply.

Comment

May be Nowhere close to you, but I got a little over a mile of 1 1/4” thick wall from Uvalco in Uvalde. You could check prices at least. The compression fittings is what runs into money

Comment

Working...
              X