No announcement yet.

Update On My fFlooded Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allowing the water to flow out of control will make the wetlands into a swamp. This flash flood might be what you need to help your kids and neighbors see the light and help them read the writing on the half built levee wall.

Your once great house can be rebuilt by the right general contractor. But first you need to find a good plumber. What happened to that fellow you hired last time? You need to hire him back.
    Last edited by Pedernal; 04-05-2021, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Allowing the water to flow out of control will make the wetlands into a swamp. This flash flood might be what you need to help your kids and neighbors see the light and help them read the writing on the half built levee wall.

Your once great house can be rebuilt by the right general contractor. But first you need to find a good plumber. What happened to that fellow you hired last time? You need to hire him back.
      We decided to take your advice and rehire the last plumber. Since he left, the water company put in a 48 inch main . They are making billions.

Most of my amazing house is gone or damaged but the foundation and frame are solid. We wont give up. Generation after generation of my fathers fought to build this house. It has survived storms, flood. Fires. We can rebuild on the same frame and foundation.

For God's sake.... cut the water off.

Comment

Noah, "How long can you tread water?"

Comment

If you would have just done the right thing from the beginning, and fixed the corroded pipe before it burst. None of this would have happened! NOW ITS A DISASTER . And all this " water" has created a swamp where only mosquitos and rats thrive !

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
            If you would have just done the right thing from the beginning, and fixed the corroded pipe before it burst. None of this would have happened! NOW ITS A DISASTER . And all this " water" has created a swamp where only mosquitos and rats thrive !
            That's helpful

Comment

WOW what a clusters!!!!
              Somehow I missed this back in 17…
              So now I have a couple questions that I’m sure have been asked.

1. Was the bad pipe unfixable before it ruptured?
              2. Was there not a cut off valve between the main and your home?

Comment

...right over their heads...

Comment

Yep,

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    ...right over their heads...
                    Not at all. Just didn’t feel like reading 6 pages that’s all.
                    But I am still trying to figure out how a leaking water pipe filled a house “waist deep”!!

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

But I am still trying to figure out how a leaking water pipe filled a house “waist deep”!!
                      I rest my case...

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

and this is why actually READING a thread is important before you start typing....

But it also helps me to understand some of your other responses to other threads !

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

and this is why actually READING a thread is important before you start typing....

But it also helps me to understand some of your other responses to other threads !
                          Hey Bob some of us are working and couldn't stand reading through years of old folks flirting with each other! Lol let's do some golfing!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

We decided to take your advice and rehire the last plumber. Since he left, the water company put in a 48 inch main . They are making billions.

Most of my amazing house is gone or damaged but the foundation and frame are solid. We wont give up. Generation after generation of my fathers fought to build this house. It has survived storms, flood. Fires. We can rebuild on the same frame and foundation.

For God's sake.... cut the water off.
                            With the 48 inch main I highly suggest that you recreate the leak from 2017. Why not pipe all the leaking water to San Antonio and charge a premium rate per gallon. You could soon be worth billions…

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

And you obviously don’t understand English which helps me somewhat understand your ignorant reply.

I TYPED that didn’t feel like reading 6 pages from 2017..

Some of you clowns will use any weak opportunity you think you might have to be smart azzes when it’s totally not necessary.. Very revealing..

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

With the 48 inch main I highly suggest that you recreate the leak from 2017. Why not pipe all the leaking water to San Antonio and charge a premium rate per gallon. You could soon be worth billions…
                                We need a freaking aqueduct.

Comment

Working...
                                X