Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazy Sunday afternoon and a pig hunt broke out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome! Our pigs are full on nocturnal, they rarely get seen in the daylight. Loved the two little guys getting low. You've got lots of medium to big size suckers there.

Comment

Good shot and video Jason.

Comment

Great shot and video, love how those little shoats went motionless until the danger was gone, I thought they got trampled in the malay!

Comment

Thanks fellas. Yeah those little boogers were hauling as fast as
          their little legs would take them after the big group left. [emoji23][emoji23]. I guess its a defense mechanism hoping the danger passes them by chasing the group. I’ve seen it happen on YouTube pig hunting videos a lot.

Comment

Great video Jason. Hog hunting is always fun. Don’t gotta think about it, just shoot. ! Looking forward to the next video. And nice camera !

Comment

Hey Jason, that was indeed a very nice video... very clear and crisp, even on the slo-mo! What software package did you go with? Didn't you try the AVS4You, but not like how it did the slo-mo's?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Hey Jason, that was indeed a very nice video... very clear and crisp, even on the slo-mo! What software package did you go with? Didn't you try the AVS4You, but not like how it did the slo-mo's?

Yes sir....Thanks Charlie.

AVS ended up refunding my money because of the slomo issues so I had to go another route. I found the old version of MovieMaker and downloaded it to my new laptop. Its still Compatible and available in the archives but it just doesn't come with the new computers anymore. That being said, its serviceable for a simple video like this. I still need to find a good all around package for my longer deer videos and such...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yes sir....Thanks Charlie.

AVS ended up refunding my money because of the slomo issues so I had to go another route. I found the old version of MovieMaker and downloaded it to my new laptop. Its still Compatible and available in the archives but it just doesn't come with the new computers anymore. That being said, its serviceable for a simple video like this. I still need to find a good all around package for my longer deer videos and such...

Glad to hear you can still get the legacy version of Movie Maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                  X