Any RV Sales here-Class A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any RV Sales here-Class A

Just throwing it out there incase there is GS member in the new/used Class A arena. I am the market, I live in the Corpus area, willing to travel. If you have already been down this road and have dealer to recommend, please do so
    thx

I have a pull behind 5th wheel listed in the classifieds if your interested.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

If your looking for new or used sales on campers/travel trailers I would into Terry Vaughn RV in Alvin. They are some good Christian people.

Comment

Look on RVTrader or RVUSA on the net. The dealer up in Alvarado has great prices

Comment

PPL in Houston on the southwest side, 59/69 & Beltway 8. Consignments sold at fair prices. Great service and parts department as well. The New Braunfels location also has some inventory, but a better selection in Houston. Good luck with search/purchase.

Comment

My old coach is at Panama City Florida.
            Search the extensive selection of units right here in Panama City, FL. You'll find just what you're looking for right here at RV Connections.

Comment

I have a friend trading in his 3 year old Pheaton this next week, might could make a good privet deal prior to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                I have a friend trading in his 3 year old Pheaton this next week, might could make a good privet deal prior to trade.
                My pockets aint that deep, I gotta stay 50k and lower

Comment

Working...
                X