Green screen thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
    Nobody acknowledged your first comment for a reason. Move along....
    LMAO
    1.9 million bucks in the hill country and 1.8 million look like this one but we gonna stop his genetics by shooting him

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      When you say your dad really likes him, do you mean like to kill him like or watch him to see what he can do like. Nothing about this buck brings me to believe he’s a cull. A management buck maybe if he’s was old enough but hard to tell from those pics. Also if he passes on him do you think he’ll make another year or will he be shot as soon as he approaches a fence line. If that’s the case I’d say go ahead and lay him down.
      Much respect for this answer.

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
        Yes what he said. I held my dad too strict for years and took the fun out of it. Now I don't get to hunt with him anymore. Enjoy every moment while you can.
        This....

The biggest deer in Texas is still just a whitetail deer. Hunting with your Dad will be just memories before you know it. Life moves quick, enjoy your time together and shoot what you want.

I know I am old and way out of the main stream of what deer hunting has become.

I have been fortunate to hunt all over the world and kill some of the coolest critters in it.

One of my finest memories is from a old sorry east Texas deer lease some 45 years ago. I still remember the great feeling of pride setting in front of my tent with a buddy staring at our deer hanging in the fire light. The first time we had ever killed two deer in the same day with our Trad bows. His was a spike and mine was a 4 point but I have never been prouder of any deer I have killed since.
        Last edited by Buff; 09-16-2021, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Not sure on age, but he is inferior for sure.

Let dad whack him. Enjoy the time

Comment

Who cares, if your dad likes him then he should take him.

Comment

Chootem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                If your dad likes him, let him bust em! Cool buck!
                Absolutely

Comment

Working...
                X