Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    I couldn’t imagine what I’d be going through if that happened to my child. One thing for sure. I’d be homicidal before I’d be suicidal.

I 2nd that. 5 minutes and he would be singing like Jerry Lee Lewis. Great Balls of Fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      And who just up and drives home half way across the country leaving someone behind without letting anyone know? Even if you hated the person youd still call a family member and tell them to come pick up their kid cause you are hauling but home. I mean come on.
      Sorry man have to disagree....if I ever found myself 1/2 way across the country with my ex wife I am not telling anyone. But I will sure enjoy the quite ride home

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
        My opinion is he did it. Like mentioned above, he could at lease release where he last saw her.

Well if he does that, they may find her and then they have a body for a case.

Comment

Fox has a headline where Gabby's mom states the bf's parents know where he left her...

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
            Well if he does that, they may find her and then they have a body for a case.
            They will be able to follow all their tracks thru their cell phones. Something will come up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Should give her dad a few minutes alone with the guy. I bet he would get some answers.
              Quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                The son/brother killed her and the parents covered for him.
                Nope

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

waterboarding should be used in this situation.

any innocent person in his position would talk.

Comment

What if she jumped off a cliff to make it look like he killed her? Id say the most ****ing this is it looks like he was posting to her Instagram acct pretending to be her. They both seem looney in that body cam footage.

Comment

so the 2 ladies that were murdered last month.... 1 of them worked at the store Petito and her man got into a physical altercation at. interesting twist.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        And who just up and drives home half way across the country leaving someone behind without letting anyone know? Even if you hated the person youd still call a family member and tell them to come pick up their kid cause you are hauling but home. I mean come on.
                        I know of someone who did this. It happens.

Comment

Who was supporting this live style and sending them money?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            I know of someone who did this. It happens.
                            In the other person’s vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              Just from this I would say she’s nuts and he’s probably not much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                                Who was supporting this live style and sending them money?
                                I see a lot of folks on YT traveling all over the place ( van life ) and ask the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X