Who wants to have some fun - I hate a thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    I hope you find out who he works for and you expose him to that company. Nothing law enforcement can due since he didn’t commit a crime.
    Completely agree!

Comment

I think he might work for himself out of Cleveland. I can't find anything on FB. That's where I got the pic from.

Comment

Just curious, if you were watching a theft in progress why didn't you call the police yourself ???

Comment

Originally posted by JDH875 View Post
          Just curious, if you were watching a theft in progress why didn't you call the police yourself ???
          He’d have been long gone by then. Instead of letting him steal it and the cops having to be reactive, I was proactive and intervened. I doubt the cops would have went full pursuit mode on an attempted spare tire theft.

Also, if someone was stealing my stuff I’d hope someone would intervene and stop them vs hiding, calling the cops and hoping they catch up with him and my stuff.

Comment

I saw a hispanic guy run out of HEB yesterday and a lady employee run up behind him and grab the cart full and try to take it. He started to throw things into the back seat, really ****** me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Should have called into Home Depot and let them call the cops on him.

At my local Home Depot employees are not permitted to try to stop a thief if they have made it out the doors. Or if it’s in the parking lot . A lot of the times the cops won’t show up for to do a report . I have had employees tell me stories about all the crap that gets stolen on a daily basis.

Comment

Back in my high school when I worked at a local retail chain...we used to have a blast catching and detaining people. Lots of good pizz and vinegar fueled struggles. Then one of our managers was shot in the head and killed trying to stop someone stealing shoes and the excitement went away.

Comment

Back in the 80s, I was a comanger at Kroger and 3.5 years on the rock, Galveston. Every other day it seemed, involved a shoplifter. Got into many fisticuffs, had a load of fun and many great stories.

Comment

Working...
                  X