Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here Looking for used night gear

Hello from SC
    I am new HERE but far from new (60). I am looking for some used night stuff to get started.I posted an ad in the classifieds I don't want to buy used stuff off of ebay.
    I have lurked this site for years, you guy are so lucky to have so many targets nearby!!!!

Originally posted by kwarw View Post
    Hello from SC
    I am new HERE but far from new (60). I am looking for some used night stuff to get started.I posted an ad in the classifieds I don't want to buy used stuff off of ebay.
    I have lurked this site for years, you guy are so lucky to have so many targets nearby!!!!
    Can you be more specific?

Comment

Did you mean knight?

Comment

No Chew I commented on a post of yours yesterday. I am holding you responsible for my bruised SPLEEN. I clearly said Night!! LOL You are indeed one funny guy!

Comment

To me night gear is a pretty wide open search.

Would you be able to be more specific?
          Are you looking for a scope?
          Optical, Thermal, Digital Night Vision?
          Do you have an optical scope you'd like use in conjunction with a Flashlight?

If thermal do you have a budget. Used they generally run $1,400ish to $6,000

If Digital, do you want digital only or color daytime digital with night vision?

Are you looking for a tripod for your rifle?

Not trying to be disrespectful in any way. Just eager to help you and don't know how I can

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            To me night gear is a pretty wide open search.

Would you be able to be more specific?
            Are you looking for a scope?
            Optical, Thermal, Digital Night Vision?
            Do you have an optical scope you'd like use in conjunction with a Flashlight?

If thermal do you have a budget. Used they generally run $1,400ish to $6,000

If Digital, do you want digital only or color daytime digital with night vision?

Are you looking for a tripod for your rifle?

Not trying to be disrespectful in any way. Just eager to help you and don't know how I can
            Thanks for your reply. I should have more specific.
            Where I hunt most of my spots are small or pretty thick. Right now I'm after coyotes.There are some hog's around but I don't have anywhere to hunt them at night,YET. So I'm thinking of going with like a Wraith for the gun and like an AGM 160 to scan. I just need to know something is coming to the call,I can ID with the scope.
            In addition my state SC in there infinite wisdom restricts you,while night hunting from the ground to rimfire or shotgun. That has me using a 22 MAG.Or you have to be 10' off the ground. I'm working on a plan to make a mobile ladder stand that attaches to an ATV for the future. I don't need all the wifi bells whistles and such just a low mag scope. I think the above should cover me for a start.
            I've looked at the Rattlers and Hogsters and they are sweeet. I've been looking for a while and think if I can get by for a season or two that prices will go way down.They're already down 1/2 of what they where 4 or 5 years ago on thermal from my observations

Comment

Working...
            X