No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the last episode. I'm thinking Clay hasn't bothered with his roof because it isn't needed yet. I bet we see him bolster the insulation in later episodes. His camp isn't lazily slapped together, looks like some planning went into it and we don't see him filming from inside his sleeping bag looking like he's freezing like some of the others. It's also possible he's got a great sleeping bag that's getting him through low temps without needing a heated camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
      If Clay can get a little more fat in his diet he's gonna be really hard to beat. I think it's down to him and Colter personally.

Clay is the reason I started watching Alone. Never had any interest in it before.
      You've missed some really good ones.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Why is the medical team wearing masks out in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

So much fluff in these episodes and so little survival/bushcraft. Who cares about an interview with the losers? Show some better footage. Good grief.

Comment

Next to go out:

Biko
              Theresa
              Colton
              Clay wins

My guesses….

Comment

Past episodes the contestants were trapping and eating mice, putting out snares, making gill nets out of the inner strings of paracord.
                It just seems like these people haven't been hunting for meat except for Clay and one of the women.
                The guy that built the boat doesn't have a clue on how to fish, but he sure can build a useless boat.

Comment

I didn’t realize Rose had no heat source inside her shelter. What was she thinking.??
                  Colter and Clay will be the last two. Biko needs food. His reserves are about gone.

Comment

I bet Kolter does well when he can finally use a gill net. That boat will really help. IT seems to me Biko is trying to ride his fat reserves and out last everyone else. He doesn't do much other than lay around.. He better kill that mouse before he's out of clothes..

This year is a lot more boring than past years.. I'm not interested in the person's thoughts once they quit.

Comment

Colter will be next to leave, imo. You can't survive on berries and shrooms when it starts getting cold. His body is almost burned through reserves and he expelled a ton of energy on the useless, inefficient fish trap scene which also demoralized his spirit.

Biko has reserves left but can't fish, trap or hunt and is starting to seem like his drive is waning.

My money is now on Theresa and Clay. If she doesn't get sick from infected dead fish and keeps out of the water and away from the fire, she'll continue. Hopefully Clay has realized his goal of being close to a grizz and takes more safe, evasive actions. His spirits are still great and he can procure more food in the form of venison if needed, but he needs to catch some fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        .....If she doesn't get sick from infected dead fish and keeps out of the water and away from the fire, she'll continue.....
                        The way she squatted over that fire, I'll bet the inside of her thighs ain't the only thing she burned.

Comment

No show the 29 ?????

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                            The way she squatted over that fire, I'll bet the inside of her thighs ain't the only thing she burned.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

Fire in the Hole !!!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao ^^

Originally posted by RedRocker View Post
                                Why is the medical team wearing masks out in the middle of nowhere?
                                It's Canada aye, probably had to fight to keep masks off the contestants so they don't infect the bears.

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                                I didn’t realize Rose had no heat source inside her shelter. What was she thinking.??
                                Colter and Clay will be the last two. Biko needs food. His reserves are about gone.
                                She had no business being out there, couple sticks and a tarp ain't no shelter.

I saw a text popup said Biko's lost 60 lbs, that's 2 lbs a day or 7000 calories per day deficit. That's nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X