This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    What Ags are talking that the SEC is ours to win this season? I think we are optimistic for the first time that we have a real chance to go undefeated but most realize we could easily lose 3 games as well. The optimism comes from the fact we will field near equal talent across the board of our opponents except for Bama but the talent gap has shrunk.

You mention "welcome back to the 4 cream puffs" we play Colorado which weren't horns bragging about that bowl win like it was a big deal? i welcome the 4 cream puffs as you call it. The SEC schedule is good enough as it is. Why else would horn start scheduling the SEC non conference games? Funny how you brag about your non conference slate but we play those teams every year. Pretty happy with getting to play teams like Bama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St, and Arkansas every year.

Arkansas is predicted to finish dead last in the SEC West. Yet, probably your third toughest game all year.

OU, Iowa St, Arkansas, and Louisiana - that is your tough opponents

Now back to the clown show of big 12 media days.
    Incorrect.

Not even close.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shadrach Banks wasn't missed by his teammates. Had a poor attitude by all accounts and was not liked. Disrespectful to coaches and peers. Looks to join up with a fellow North Shore head case in Evans. I sincerely wish them the best and continue TCU beating tu

What Ags are talking that the SEC is ours to win this season? I think we are optimistic for the first time that we have a real chance to go undefeated but most realize we could easily lose 3 games as well. The optimism comes from the fact we will field near equal talent across the board of our opponents except for Bama but the talent gap has shrunk.

You mention "welcome back to the 4 cream puffs" we play Colorado which weren't horns bragging about that bowl win like it was a big deal? i welcome the 4 cream puffs as you call it. The SEC schedule is good enough as it is. Why else would horn start scheduling the SEC non conference games? Funny how you brag about your non conference slate but we play those teams every year. Pretty happy with getting to play teams like Bama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St, and Arkansas every year.

Arkansas is predicted to finish dead last in the SEC West. Yet, probably your third toughest game all year.

OU, Iowa St, Arkansas, and Louisiana - that is your tough opponents

Now back to the clown show of big 12 media days.

Welcome to TBH, Looch! PinOak DXT will want an autograph before its all said and done here, so just a heads up.. Thanks for setting us all straight over the last 6 months. Its a wonder how we ever made it in here for 15 years bantering back and forth without you correcting or "incorrecting" us...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        If the OU cheerleaders, fans and team aren't doing Horns down it just wouldn't be right.

It's funny because you used to throw a fit when I typed OU sucks on here. Lol. You cried and whined about it. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

You cried out to the mods for help. Lol.

Oh my gawd that's trash talk. Ban him.

[emoji23]

Says the guy that rushes to bump a CFB post not in the CFB thread so the mods will see it. Classic…😂🤣😂

Comment

So, the Big 12 announces that it will be cracking down on taunting and horns down was used as an example? We’re being beach bums in PCB, I just picked up the phone and scrolled through the BS above versus what I had read.

The sport is getting softer as each year passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's funny because you used to throw a fit when I typed OU sucks on here. Lol. You cried and whined about it. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

[emoji23]

In BoB's defense I do remember this to be fact.....

Can't have it both ways..

Comment

You mention "welcome back to the 4 cream puffs" we play Colorado which weren't horns bragging about that bowl win like it was a big deal? .

[emoji23]

I don’t remember anyone crowing about the Alamo/Colorado bowl. Maybe some chatter about all the youth that was on the field, but that’s about all anyone discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Says the guy that rushes to bump a CFB post not in the CFB thread so the mods will see it. Classic…[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
                Doooooo whaaaaaaat?

Comment

Doooooo whaaaaaaat?

Reading and winning is hard. 😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    In BoB's defense I do remember this to be fact.....

Can't have it both ways..
                    Rolodex!!!

Comment

I have tired head already! And the season has not even started yet!

Comment

Rolodex!!!

You misspelled....dammit BoB you got me..

Comment

Reading and winning is hard. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
                          No one knows what you are talking about. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You misspelled....dammit BoB you got me..
                            Can’t have it both ways..right?😂🤣😂

Comment

Can’t have it both ways..right?[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

He did get you [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

If the OU cheerleaders, fans and team aren't doing Horns down it just wouldn't be right.

[emoji23]

Lmao! Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X