No announcement yet.

Got in a pretty good fight this morning-kinda graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sympathize with you. Been there done that, get better soon!

Comment

Ouch! Hope you heal quickly!

Comment

Seen a fella gettin after driven that t-post, went to raise the driver and squared himself up in the forehead, I mean lights out instantly. Took a few minutes to come back around, scared us all pretty good. We were doing the same thing fixing feeder pens…taking turns driving the t-post in some really hard ground.

Comment

I so don't understand how all you guys hit yourself over the heads with these things. Baffles me. Is this a short man issue?
          Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 07-11-2021, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Had something similar happen with a Hi -Lift jack. Handle got awat from me an whacked me on the head. Darn near knocked me out. I feel for you OP and am glad it wasn't more serious.

Comment

Daaaang!! Glad you had somebody with you! Those things are brutal when they slip off

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                I so don't understand how all you guys hit yourself over the heads with these things. Baffles me. Is this a short man issue?
                No sir 6’—-I have set 100’s of t post and this time I just went to high with the driver and when it came down the driver hit the post on the edge and sent it back at an angle

Comment

Man! There is a long thread about this from last year. Many of us have done the same .

Comment

When you get "baffled" by that t-post driver, you will understand Mr. perfect.

Comment

Glad you are ok bud. Always good to have friends around. Been there, done that and burned the T shirt!

Comment

Dang I'd hate to see the other guy! Glad it wasn't worse...[emoji56]

Comment

Haha…..drive enough t-post in your day brother and you will see how it can happen. Many of us have done it. I’m 6’3” and it’s too easy, trust me. There’s a reason they have that white paint on the top foot or so of those things.

Glad you’re ok Spencer. Sucks for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Haha…..drive enough t-post in your day brother and you will see how it can happen. Many of us have done it. I’m 6’3” and it’s too easy, trust me. There’s a reason they have that white paint on the top foot or so of those things.

Glad you’re ok Spencer. Sucks for sure.
                            Yep. I’m 6’1” and knocked myself silly with one. Darn driver caught the t post cleats and smacked my noggin

Comment

A red headed mofo can flatten Mike Tyson for a nap. Glad you got fixed up and real glad Travis (tcooper93) was there for the assist. A lesson for us all, thanks for posting and take care of yourself.

Comment

You went to the ER for that little scratch? I've had worse on my eyeball. Ya durn sissy!

Glad you're OK buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X