How do yall Travel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do yall Travel?

I travel quite a bit for work and killing.

I have an F250 crew cab regular bed. I have been running back and forth to Lubbock, Austin (Spicewood), Freer, and everything between.

I have to pack for my dog, work (sales & Site visits), and hunting.

Wanted to see travel setup!

Yall have decks in the bed, drawer setups, camper shells, pack in big plastic boxes, Bed racks?????

Show me what yall got!

Cheers!

I don’t have a pic at the moment. But I have a ‘16 F250 with a camper shell. Got the camper shell about a year ago and love it! Turkey hunted public land in New Mexico for turkeys this past spring and planning a trip to Arkansas next as well as back to NM. Camp out of the shell with a tent also. Works great!

Comment

In my Tacoma. Made a trip to Florida this week.Hauling
      a bunch of critters to the taxidermist. Usually, I’m not quite this loaded down but we got er done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the day I had a lease out of Camp Wood. Had an '82 Dodge with 8' bed & camper shell. Made a 10" deep base where I could store the firearms and other stuff that didn't take up much space below it. Everything else went on top. @ the lease every thing but the bedroll came off the base and that was my bed for the duration. Worst thing is the base got bloody every so often. It was removable so it could be pulled out & cleaned.

Comment

F250 with a Diamondback cover!! Love the combo. Super easy to load up and keep everything safe and locked.

Comment

Truck topper with a decked storage or Cap Pack. Best way to travel/organize/secure.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
              In my Tacoma. Made a trip to Florida this week.Hauling
              a bunch of critters to the taxidermist. Usually, I’m not quite this loaded down but we got er done [emoji106]

Dang, I thought I loaded down my tacoma!

I’m rocking the Diamondback too.

Comment

I love having a camper shell on my truck. We just preloaded everything in the bed to leave in the morning. Nothing blows out, safe from the weather. Perfect.

Also have a fishing rod tube that goes on the roof rack if we are going to the coast.

Comment

Comment

Used to be an Excursion, but nowadays an F150 with a shell.

Comment

Working...
                    X