Feeder light ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder light ?

Have any of you used the “bore light” baited bore hog light? If so what did you think of it, or what light do you like better. thanks

Following ....

Comment

Bore or boar?

Comment

*FREE SHIPPING* Our Stealth Box, along with OPTIONAL Solar Panel, is the perfect compliment to our Slow Glow G3 hunting light. Doubling as a carrying case, the stealth box can hold the mounting hardware, battery, remote control, and Slow Glow Light all at one time, keeping everything safely together and super portable. This weather-proof tactical case mounts directly to a T-Post in seconds, concealing your 12v battery, along with every wire, making it both weather and critter resistant. The included Maverick mounting clamp allows your light to pan and tilt to light any particular area you want to hunt. If you want to hunt more than 3-5 nights, the optional 5w solar panel integrates directly into the Stealth Box keeping your battery charged year-round, and comes with mounting hardware to connect your solar panel to the top of a T-Post. The included aluminum sleeve protects all wires from being exposed to critters and integrates directly into the back of your Stealth Box in a convenient plug & play design. The Stealth Box includes our Signature Slow Glow G3 light, along with a Long-Distance Remote-Control; run your light for 3-4 nights on a rechargeable 12v feeder battery, or add a 5w Solar Panel to leave it out year-round. G3 or IRG3? Our G3 switches between visible GREEN or RED light. Our model IRG3 switches between visible GREEN, or invisible 850 nanometer INFRARED light. You must have weaponry cable of seeing Infrared Light in order to use the IRG3. Our model IRG3 can still utilize the green power barrel to hunt with visible green light, but offers hunters with night vision a whole new way to light thousands of square feet with invisible light. Slow Glow is not a boring feeder light; our light is designed to be mounted 5' off the ground, 20' away from where you're hunting, illuminating thousands of square feet when triggered by motion. Your light will stay off during the day and automatically turn on at dusk, but only at 5% of the light's intensity. This is called Training Mode as it's not bright enough to intimidate game, but introduces a light to the area. Once your Slow Glow detects motion, your light will slowly begin increasing intensity over a 2-minute period to avoid spooking game. If you want to trigger the light manually, the included remote-control activates the Slow Glow effect from more than one hundred yards away! Easily switch between Red or Green LED's by plugging into the appropriate colored power barrel. The glass lens is reversible, allowing for either a flood or spot-light beam pattern. There are no buttons or switches and is 100% automated to minimize user-error. All lights are built by hand on our family ranch and come with an unconditional 1-year warranty. Hunting Tip: Use Slow Glow like an alarm, as you can monitor activity from several hundred yards away. When you see the trees are lit up, you know your light has detected motion and the hunt begins! Sneak in down wind and behind your light, using the Slow Glow to mask your stalk, and sneak within a few feet from feeding pigs. They'll never know what lit 'em!`

I have this^^^^ one

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Bore or boar?

Is this it????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a similar light I saw only 2.5x more money

Comment

How do you like it? Are you using it for bow only or rifle also? How far away can be and still see well enough to shoot? I have considered ordering it but have been through several lights that don't provide the amount of light they claim.

Comment

I hope to use it for bow hunting, and no I have bought one yet, I was hoping to get some helpful information from my fellow hunters before I pull the trigger. So BTLowry what light are you referring to.

Comment

Best feeder light out there is the Eliminator II from Sniper Hog Lights. It’s not cheap initially, but will save you a lot of headache in the long run. Google em or see site sponsor here. Very versatile piece of equipment.

Comment

Just bought this one but haven’t tried it out yet. Remote supposedly works out to 200 yds.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, keep em coming please!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                        Just bought this one but haven’t tried it out yet. Remote supposedly works out to 200 yds.

200 yards line of sight. I have two of these also, but I haven't tested them out yet. I seriously doubt you will anywhere near 200 yards.

Comment

[quote=all3lemmons;13860249]How do you like it? Are you using it for bow only or rifle also? How far away can be and still see well enough to shoot? I have considered ordering it but have been through several lights that don't provide the amount of light they claim.[/quotes

I can set it 20-30 yards from the feeder, and see it from a gun blind 100 yards away with no problem

Comment

200 yards line of sight. I have two of these also, but I haven't tested them out yet. I seriously doubt you will anywhere near 200 yards.
                            LOL.. the resident “expert on everything “ chimes in. A good friend of mine uses these regularly at 175 yards. He’s the one who suggested that I buy one. Since you admittedly haven’t even used one yet, how would you know? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

LOL.. the resident “expert on everything “ chimes in. A good friend of mine uses these regularly at 175 yards. He’s the one who suggested that I buy one. Since you admittedly haven’t even used one yet, how would you know? Wow!

I said I don't know. So how can I be an expert?

I have two of them, but I have not used them yet. Like I said. I doubt they really work 200 yards away. Your good friend hasn't proved any different

Wow yourself, and actually read a post.
                              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-15-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X