Gander Outdoors Spring, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gander Outdoors Spring, TX

I got to check out the new Gander Outdoors today and its a great store with seemingly good prices. They have lots of major brands. It’s very similar to the old Gander Mtn, but they seem to have a better selection and not as much of the “Guide Series” brand.

North Houston needed a hunting and outdoors store and I’m glad to have another place to buy guns, ammo, and other hunting stuff. The more places to buy hunting stuff in person the better.

Academy is turning into some version of a Target. Dicks is anti-gun and only carries their Field and Stream brand. Carters Country, Bass Pro, and Cabelas are too far away.

Check them out.

Good to hear

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been curious to check out the old Gander stomping grounds

Probably wont buy anything since the owner of the company hates trump supporters and wishes we’d run off a cliff but I’ll walk around the place to kill 5 mins

Comment

I went in yesterday, looked around for a little bit. They do have a lot of stuff. I was very disappointed that they would not take my 1500.00$ worth of gander mountain gift cards. They said they are no way associated with gander mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsailfish View Post
          I went in yesterday, looked around for a little bit. They do have a lot of stuff. I was very disappointed that they would not take my 1500.00$ worth of gander mountain gift cards. They said they are no way associated with gander mountain.
          That's alot of money to miss out on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of people bashed them before they went under. I always liked the store. Round here it's either Academy, Cabelas or Wal-Mart. I won't darken the door or ****'s (Richards).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

That crap bird Marcus Lemonis( CEO) of gander outdoors hates Trump supporters. So let me ask you...Who buys guns, ammo, traps and hunting equipment? The snowflakes on the left? Nope.
              That guy and that store will never see a dime of my money. I cannot wait to pick through their bones when they go out of business.

Comment

I can totally understand not supporting a store for their politics (REI and Diks) but consider that our 2nd amendment rights aren’t with much if we don’t have access to guns and ammo. For that reason I hate to see any store that sales guns and ammo go under. The more access the better. The more mainstream America sees guns inn retail environment the more “normal” it remains

Comment

Working...
                X