Return of ATF E-forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
    I ordered the forms from the ATF (They're free), then my local Sheriff's Office did them for me.

You can also do them yourself if you want.

Here is where your order the forms.

https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form

Have you submitted for a form 1 efile? And did you just scan the prints in with a computer scanner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered the forms from the ATF (They're free), then my local Sheriff's Office did them for me.

You can also do them yourself if you want.

Here is where your order the forms.

https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form

Silencer shop makes this process much easier but I don’t have time to wait that long for an sbr lol

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
        Have you submitted for a form 1 efile? And did you just scan the prints in with a computer scanner?

Once you submit the e-form, the ATF will email you a cover letter with a barcode which you will attach to a pair of Fingerprint cards and send it via snail-mail to the ATF.

It would make sense for them to let you submit them online, but the ATF has never been known to make a lot of sense.

Comment

Once you submit the e-form, the ATF will email you a cover letter with a barcode which you will attach to a pair of Fingerprint cards and send it via snail-mail to the ATF.

It would make sense for them to let you submit them online, but the ATF has never been known to make a lot of sense.

All of this done within a couple weeks yet they can’t approve a form 4 in 3 months... who do I write the check to for the tax stamp?

Comment

All of this done within a couple weeks yet they can’t approve a form 4 in 3 months... who do I write the check to for the tax stamp?

You pay via Credit Card at the end.

Comment

You pay via Credit Card at the end.

Awesome, will post back tomorrow if I get it all submitted!

Comment

Ttt.

Comment

Is there anything special about contacting a cleo? I'm in montgomery county, don't really know how to do it though.

Last edited by justindiehl7; 11-05-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Is there anything special about contacting a cleo? I'm in montgomery county, don't really know how to do it though.

The email you get at the end with the fingerprint cover letter will also include a paper copy of the form 1. You will just mail the portion of the form that says "CLEO Copy" to your local Sheriff's Office or Police Dept. I believe you can also mail it to the director of the Texas DPS if you want to stay off the radar of your local authorities.

It used to be that the CLEO had to sign off on the form, but you only have to notify them now. There's lots of information on CLEO notification online if you need more explanation or want a second opinion. I'm in no ways an expert or lawyer.

Comment

^

Comment

The email you get at the end with the fingerprint cover letter will also include a paper copy of the form 1. You will just mail the portion of the form that says "CLEO Copy" to your local Sheriff's Office or Police Dept. I believe you can also mail it to the director of the Texas DPS if you want to stay off the radar of your local authorities.

It used to be that the CLEO had to sign off on the form, but you only have to notify them now. There's lots of information on CLEO notification online if you need more explanation or want a second opinion. I'm in no ways an expert or lawyer.

You’re much more experienced than I, I appreciate your help sir!

Comment

You’re much more experienced than I, I appreciate your help sir!

Yes sir. Not a problem.

Comment

Yes sir. Not a problem.

what do I do here?

Comment

what do I do here?

If you are filing as an individual, you do nothing.
                              If you are filing as a trust, I believe that’s where you upload the trust.

Comment

If you are filing as an individual, you do nothing.
                                If you are filing as a trust, I believe that’s where you upload the trust.

made it to here, just can’t figure out how to pay as the window won’t pop-up

Comment

Working...
                                X