Houston area pool builder recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston area pool builder recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations for a reputable Houston area pool builder to do a renovation on our pool. I prefer quality of work and reliability of the Company over trying to save a few dollars. I'd also prefer a Company that's been in business for a while. Looking to resurface, new tile, coping, possibly new pool deck, etc. We are interested in options and having quotes on the minimal required work upwards.

Backstory -
    We purchased an older home 2 years ago that we fully renovated. The house included an older in-ground pool in the back yard, that the previous homeowners obviously neglected for several years.

Pool renovation just wasn't in the budget back then as the house was the priority. The pool and equipment were in good enough shape to at least get the water in ok shape and make it swimmable. However, aesthetically, this pool needs a fair amount of improvement and some things like the resurfacing, really need to be redone.

The pool is actually an Anthony pool, built sometime in the late 70's early 80's. I've already contacted Anthony as they are still in business, but I wanted to check out other options. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Northside Pools Inc.

Comment

Custom Luxury Pools just refinished ours. Easy to deal with

Comment

Eastex Pools. They do some amazing work if you are wanting a higher end renovation.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
          Northside Pools Inc.
          This right here.

Nathan and his group are stand-up folks and do top notch work. Actually had lunch with Nathan today and took him to our new place to start designing our pool to be started soon.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I will definitely check these out. I've already got a consultant from Anthony coming out this week, however, I wanted to meet with a few companies considering the amount of work involved.

Comment

What part of Houston?

Comment

Working...
              X