cold front on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold front on the way

this am, local weatherman commented on temps in the 50's late next week (9/9 ~ 9/10).
    Below is the air temp projections, we need this cool front big time

Gimme da rice rockets

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Thanks Blake, this is great to see. Maybe the summer heat will dissipate earlier than normal this year and it won't be 90+ degrees when bow season opens.

Comment

God yes please

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Looking good for west Texas next weekend. Labor Day will be amazing temps. Hopefully this front will keep it knocked down in the 90s and 80s rest of the month into October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring it!

Comment

I have been eyeing this for little over week on the models. The pattern is for sure changing hopefully the forecast and model guidance holds. Last year was terrible, we didn’t get the first decent front until the first week of October

Comment

Thank the Lord. Sure hope we get some rain as it moves in.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                    Thanks Blake, this is great to see. Maybe the summer heat will dissipate earlier than normal this year and it won't be 90+ degrees when bow season opens.
                    Don't get your hopes up! I do love this time of year though!

Comment

I'll take it.

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

It can’t get here soon enough for me.

Comment

I have a hard time buying that, but stranger things have happened. Hunted the dove opener in about '02 or so between Hico and Hamilton and a front blew in overnight. We killed the snot out of'em in a 25mph North wind and spitting rain. I nearly froze my *** off, but it was sporty shootin!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I have a hard time buying that, but stranger things have happened. Hunted the dove opener in about '02 or so between Hico and Hamilton and a front blew in overnight. We killed the snot out of'em in a 25mph North wind and spitting rain. I nearly froze my *** off, but it was sporty shootin!
                              Haha, I was right down the road between Fairy and Iredell and had the same conditions. It was a fun hunt and a far cry away from normal September hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X