Can Am or Ranger ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Am or Ranger ???

Looking for some Green Screen advice. I am in the market for a new side by side - Ranger or Can Am. I currently own a six wheel Ranger that's around 9 years of age. I predominately duck and goose hunt out of it but do use it year around on the farm for ease of getting around. It has been a good vehicle just getting some age on it and I would like to replace it with new.

I have been on a new model Can Am. I thought the ride (suspension) was great. I assume Polaris have made similar advances in comfort? My question is what advice does the GS have in regards to one being better than the other? By better, I mean more reliable, easier to work on, lower cost of ownership, better ride, etc. Fire away!

Can Am

Comment

I’ve had 3 Rangers in the past. When I sold my last one, I had every intention of buying a new 1000XP. I couldn’t help but notice the Can Am 1000 XMR edition. After test driving it, it was no question what I was buying. The ride was better. The turning radius was much less. The seats (XMR seats) were like Lazy Boys compared to the bleacher seats in the ranger. The power steering seemed easier than the Ranger as well. I can’t speak for easier to work on or cost of ownership. I’ve had zero issues with mine. It’s a beast also as far as hauling, towing, pulling on stuff. The extra leg room under the front seat is a nice addition also.

Comment

I prefer Polaris

Both are capable machines and just get the one you like.

Comment

Can Am.
          I have the Defender Max 10 with snorkel and use it for duck hunting. It’s bad!!!!!
          A lot of my buddies have had Rangers and most have gone over to Can Am due to little nick nack stuff they always had their Rangers in the shop for.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9121073B-D679-4732-9490-DC7525442903.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	24625985

Power is there. We used it last duck season instead of going to the ramp. Lol

Comment

Can am

Comment

We’ve had 5 Can Ams in the family as well as a Ranger. Have had several other Rangers we ride with. There’s one Ranger left, and it’s not going to be for long. BIL is looking for a Defender to replace it with. Everyone with Can Am is very happy with them in our crew. Personally I’ve had a Commander 1000 XT and now have a Defender Max HD10. Bought my first in early 14’, and plan on sticking with them.

Comment

I have a 2015 ranger. It will get replaced with CanAm when it’s time

Comment

CanAm. I had a Ranger and it was a good ride, used it from ‘08 until last year. The CanAm just suits me better for several reasons.

Comment

Another Can Am convert here

Comment

CanAm hands down

Comment

I am a Mule guy but i road in a Can Am this past weekend, I must say it is a very fine machine.

Comment

Just bought a 2021 defender max xt 10. Came from a mule pro. Good luck finding one in the state. Hard to find right
                            Now. Like it a lot so far.

Comment

Ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X