X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf Course Deer

Saw these guys out playing yesterday.
    Attached Files

Big bucks don't get big without golfing!

Comment

You gonna tell us where? You know because the gold course looks so nice....

Comment

Studs

Comment

If a golf course can do that to a deer, imagine what it does to a human!

Comment

Oak Hills Country Club in San Antonio. Nothing but apartments, hospitals and other building all around the course.

Comment

Man I don’t even see deers like that at my lease. I need to start golfing!

Comment

Amazing.... Played Oak Hills many times.... Here's a couple of East Texas golf course deer....😉

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-15-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

been at hole 19 alot

Comment

Need to be removed immediately will tear those greens up .

Comment

I worked on golf courses for many years in and around San Antonio. Its truly amazing how big these bucks can grow in the middle of the city. The thing I am trying to figure out is how are these deer able to get so big without protein, added genetics, or culling of lesser desired bucks that you here all these people on here talking about. To me this just proves to me that the number one most important thing in growing big deer is age. I think if deer were just able to live long enough to show there true potential then people would be really surprised with the deer that start showing up.

Comment

That's where all my buck went to

Comment

Oak Hills Deer

My Mom lives on the 15th green at Oak Hills. Maybe I can set up a pop up and lease it out....

Here is one from her yard last year.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gambler2200 View Post
                            I worked on golf courses for many years in and around San Antonio. Its truly amazing how big these bucks can grow in the middle of the city. The thing I am trying to figure out is how are these deer able to get so big without protein, added genetics, or culling of lesser desired bucks that you here all these people on here talking about. To me this just proves to me that the number one most important thing in growing big deer is age. I think if deer were just able to live long enough to show there true potential then people would be really surprised with the deer that start showing up.

..... Amen.....

Comment

I play Silver Horn in San Antonio quite a bit. Have seen some GREAT deer in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X