McMullen County Hunters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
    Going down Thursday to get internet installed and put in a weather station. I'll be giving real reports (judging from my pics, i didn't get .97 either). Should be a good reference.
    Although it seems a half a mile makes a difference in that country pretty often
    Yes it is amazing what a half mile difference makes.
    Ok talk to me about weather station, school me.

Comment

I think we got about what DamonJ's lady is used to getting. Probably a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        I think we got about what DamonJ's lady is used to getting. Probably a little more.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1589]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1589]

2 inches confirmed, and as I suspected, slightly more than that poor girl.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            2 inches confirmed, and as I suspected, slightly more than that poor girl.

****it you got me!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Got an extra 1.2” in a pop cloud just now! 2” for the last 24 hours! I’ll take it.

Comment

Yes sir, we are at 1.62 for the last 24 hours now. Good stuff.

Comment

This the one we went with. We'll see...

[ATTACH]1015503[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                    [ATTACH]1015503[/ATTACH]
                    Thanks

Comment

[emoji15]

Comment

Rained just enough to make conditions to muddy to get around this weekend. What a bummer. And it looks like same for this weekend.

Comment

Anybody else headed south this weekend? We will be out there to get the corn feeders going and make sure blinds aren’t ready for the season.

Also this will be our first time to check cameras all year. Excited to see what’s on camera. Should be some good ones as we left plenty of nice bucks last year. Very interested to see what happened to this typical 12 point from last season. He broke his main beam during the rut. I had him at 4.5 or 5.5. Hoping he makes a big jump this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Also, how are the Whitewing's flying? Plan to get a couple evening hunts in if the birds are flying.

Comment

Headed south Sunday for the dove opener and get everything ready for my favorite weekend of the year!

Comment

I am planning on going but boy it sure looks like more rain. I hope it holds off just long enough for me to get a few things done.

Comment

Working...
                                X