Boat Dealer :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Dealer :

We are looking to buy a new boat and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences with a dealer in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, etc. I am willing to drive for a good deal, so if you have any ideas, please let me know. If you would prefer not post it publicly, please send me a pm. Thanks for the help.

I would recommend Texas Boat World in Harker Heights. I've never bought from them but have had good experiences with their service department which is just as important IMHO.

Comment

What kind of boat you looking for??

Comment

For bass boats hearing second hand best deals were from fun n sun. I know some that got some outrageous deals when phoenix first cams out. Texas boat world can be competive too, I've had them work on my hull and trolling motor.

Comment

Texas boat world. New or used they have both

Comment

Not in your area of asking but. I DO NOT recommended Tx marine Conroe. Service after sale sucks

Comment

Not very close, but, Sandy Creek Marina in Breckenridge for Bass Boats.

Comment

What kind of boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  What kind of boat you looking for??
                  Guess I should have posted that. I am looking for the best overall sales experience, no BS, and good service after the sale.

We are looking for a Tritoon, Deck boat, or a Wakeboard boat. Something for the family and to be able to entertain adults and kids on the weekends here in the Highland Lakes.

Comment

I would recommend Boerne Marine outside San Antonio or Parker Marine in Marble Falls. Both are owned by the same person and customer service is outstanding.

Comment

Marine Land Boat Center in Waco. Nothing bad to say about them.

Comment

Fun n Sun in Cleburne...

Ask for Travis...

Tell him his racing buddy from Waco referred you...

Comment

Texas Boater World ask for Josh Brown

Comment

Don't buy from South Austin Marine, there Service center sucks and they will F something else up if they work on it. Then the Sales Mgr will be like Oh Well. Will never go back to them for anything!

Comment

Avoid Master Marine in San Antonio, great parts department though.

Comment

Working...
                              X