There’s a property in Texas with a spooky vibe to it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s a property in Texas with a spooky vibe to it

I’ve never really been one to believe some of the paranormal junk told around. Notice I said SOME. But last year I was doing some work on an extremely overgrown property. It’s a bit swampy on the low side. I’ve never seen so many water moccasins and other snakes concentrated in one area. The thought of getting the tractor stuck in that snake infested mess was not a good one. Aside from all the snakes I shredded, there’s an unmistakable spooky vibe there. It turns out that the area has a very dark past. I’m beginning to also suspect that slaves were once unloaded from steam ships there or close by. We don’t know who assigned the area the name it was given, but it’s evidently part of Texas’ dark history. You won’t find it listed on any printed maps.

I’m far from being the only one who has experienced strange things there. There’s definitely a hostile feeling to it. Makes me wonder what the Indians had to say about the area.

Obviously we aren't going to find out the name either.....
    I know a guy from Waco, who sees Bigfoot, Indians, and Black Slave ghost several times a yr.
    He's always gonna show me a pic, but it's on his computer and I'm never lucky enough to catch him when he has the computer on him .
    On a side note, what's up with the white jeep?
    Trading in the old white jeep ?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Obviously we aren't going to find out the name either.....
      I know a guy from Waco, who sees Bigfoot, Indians, and Black Slave ghost several times a yr.
      He's always gonna show me a pic, but it's on his computer and I'm never lucky enough to catch him when he has the computer on him .
      On a side note, what's up with the white jeep?
      Trading in the old white jeep ?
      Lol. Seems to be a lot of “new” members that know a lot of TBH history suddenly signing up and posting. A lot of new members since the political purge of January...

Comment

Soooo, your afraid of snakes............
        as well as, spooky vibes, and paranormal activity.......
        I'll bet Texas "dark" history, must give you a complete meltdown..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	deer-sees-ghost.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	24648736

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            Lol. Seems to be a lot of “new” members that know a lot of TBH history suddenly signing up and posting. A lot of new members since the political purge of January...
            Yep, reading through a couple post, you realize, he is real familiar with this place.
            Possibly just a hard-core lurker....

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

[ATTACH]1045502[/ATTACH]
              Ahhh.........i would never hunt that stand again! Heck, might sell the whole place!

Comment

This seems like a post that Worksalot would make.....one that I don’t get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Yep, reading through a couple post, you realize, he is real familiar with this place.
                  Possibly just a hard-core lurker....
                  That was my first thought as well.

Comment

Indian say. No shred there. Swamp with lots of snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Ahhh.........i would never hunt that stand again! Heck, might sell the whole place!
                      :-)))))))) hahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                        :-)))))))) hahahahaha!
                        Hey Bill you know where I am from......we don't play around with stuff like that!!![emoji33][emoji2962][emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do you think slaves were unloaded there and what does that have to do with mowing? How would the Indians even know?

More info if you actually have any. If not... just go mow and kill snakes .

Comment

Hey Bill you know where I am from......we don't play around with stuff like that!!![emoji33][emoji2962][emoji854]

Ain’t NO room for that kinda stuff!!
                            Ya hear me!! :-) scream like a girl and run!

Comment

There is way too much of that Haitian voodoo down there with very real demons attached. That crap ain't funny or any kind of joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X