H.E.B coming to Dallas Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H.E.B coming to Dallas Area

well i been up in this part of Texas since 1984, and we have always wanted an HEB, coming from down south, it was the place be and see family on a Saturday afternoon, well its coming, but were are putting it.... in Frisco and Plano area.
    shoot FRISCO is Dinero area, and i aint driving close to an hour to pay the FRISCO prices.. wish would put one like in Mesquite, Pleasant Grove sorry if this has been hashed out already

Need one in small town Allen.

Comment

I grew up in South Texas and moved to the DFW area 20 years ago so Im pretty stoked about this.

Comment

Luv to shop at HEB. It won’t take long and they will be everywhere

Comment

I'm still amazed HEB isn't up there. They're on every dang corner down here.

Comment

Well they are around DFW, Waxahachie, Burleson, Granbury, Hudson Oaks/Weatherford.
            Supposed to build one in Mansfield but don’t know what happened to it.

Comment

We have one here in Burleson, and I've only been there two times. My wife shops there occasionally I prefer to shop at our Mom and Pop independent grocery store where I know everyone and they know me. I like to support local business whenever possible.

Comment

One of the best things about moving from Dallas to Aledo was getting close to an HEB.

Comment

Having lived in Austin (Cedar Park) for 12 years I can honestly say the only thing we miss about leaving there is our HEBs! It’s been rumored for years that they were going to come closer to DFW and now they skip over us here SE of the Metromess 🤨 No love for us white trash in Kaufman County yet I guess 😩

Comment

HEB near me is usually filled with Teslas, BMW's, Mercedes', silicone, and yoga pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      HEB near me is usually filled with Teslas, BMW's, Mercedes', silicone, and yoga pants.
                      And the problem is?

Comment

Must be a high dollar keep up with the Jones area

Comment

And that’s why I like shopping there [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought they closed some stores in this area awhile back ... ?

Comment

I'm excited as hell. Live in Allen and one going to Frisco and one in Plano....I've heard for years you guys talk about everything they have but I've never been in one...woo hoo!!

Comment

Working...
                              X