RV Camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RV Camping

Im going to be dragging my RV up to the Sulphur Springs area for a high school graduation memorial day weekend, which May 28/29. Ill be going back to Jellystone in Tyler the following weekend. Is there anyone in the area with some property that wouldnt mind letting me park the RV for 4 days so I dont drag it 8 hours home near Corpus Christi and turn around and drag it back? I can compensate as well.

Thanks!

I'm about 30 minutes from tyler jellystone if you can't find anyone closer. Your welcome to come park it beside my camper. No compensation needed unless it's a 6 pack.
    Last edited by twistedmidnite; 03-20-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      I'm about 30 minutes from tyler jellystone if you can't find anyone closer. Your welcome to come park it beside my camper. No compensation needed unless it's a 6 pack.
      If I don't hear anything between now and next weekend I'll get with you so we can work something out if you don't mind

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
        If I don't hear anything between now and next weekend I'll get with you so we can work something out if you don't mind
        Don't mind at all. I'll pm you my cell #.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          Don't mind at all. I'll pm you my cell #.
          Attached Files

Comment

I’m in quitman. Between SS and Tyler (about in the middle) you can park here if needed

Comment

I’ve got a place in Commerce you can use if needed. It’s ~20 mi west of Sulphur Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X